Author Topic: New Version available 04/28/2020 testing Iro For Sephiroth story is now open  (Read 6283 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Made another update kind of a minor one and still unfinished so test at your own risk.  Details in the readme and should be easier to view now hopefully.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xnYX2_CfA-2eTmtCmG4QvD1RbltiTEU_

Warning this is an unfinished potentially heavily buggy version and may not reflect the actual finished product.  Use at your own risk and a new game is highly recommended along with a dedicated save slot section.

Happy upcoming holidays everyone this is a release to tide people over for the hopefully full release early next year.  My time can be very hectic right now with my new job hence why I am releasing this sort of Iro.  Since it is the first release this will be version one.  A lot of things have been fleshed out already and some need potential ironing out.  Since I don't always have time to dedicate to play testing a lot I created this for you guys to play with to help if you so choose.  Be sure to tell me exactly the map and what event you are doing that is bugging out.  So Nibelhiem flash back when talking to Kyte dialogue does not continue or something like that.  Well I hope you guys enjoy and I added a few things to make it look more natural for Sephiroth to do something.  Expect more things like that in future releases!
« Last Edit: 2020-04-29 04:23:06 by genesis063 »

Zara9

• View Profile
Re: testing Iro For Sephiroth story is now open
« Reply #1 on: 2019-11-26 19:35:31 »
is there anyone out there that can fix the flashback on this mod please

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-11-26 21:09:09 »
why does this mod break all the time

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-11-26 21:25:57 »
why

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-11-26 22:19:36 »
how much more longer do i need to wait until this mod is 100% bug free

user was warned for this post. Chill out. One post is fine. We shouldn't have to keep telling you this.
« Last Edit: 2019-11-26 23:08:27 by obesebear »

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Third version of the mod is available for more public testing.  There should hopefully be no more crashes on the first disc unless I missed something else.  Disc two seems to play through fine.  Though during the transition for the lifestream segment you need to open the menu and close for the map to show.  Not sure why this happens so not sure if there is a simple fix to this.  Whats left is basically to finish the segments in the crater and that should do it other than cleaning up the story to make more sense.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xnYX2_CfA-2eTmtCmG4QvD1RbltiTEU_

demanson

• View Profile
I'll download and test this new release, thanks for the update.  As always great job.  We all appreciate your work.

demanson

• View Profile
When the flashback starts there is no battle tho I'm guessing that is on purpose at the moment, when you get to the town and talk to cloud it's fine when you talk to zack and pick 1st option something about what we always do game freezes after the animation seph performs the arm wave.

demanson

• View Profile
Never mind, I think I hit the new out of texture memory error, hopefully they get that fixed in the graphics engine soon.

Atreides

• View Profile
Hello!. I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature from the mod but is it normal to have like 1 million gil from the start?.

Thank you for the mod!.

Acroposthion

• View Profile
Hello! Thank you so much for continuing to work on this mod, I'd been looking for a workable sephiroth mod on pc for quite a while! Playing through disk 1 without any issues so far. I noticed that Sephiroth has custom made weapons, with different options and even status effects, which is really cool. Would we also be able to obtain the Masamune at some point? Regardless, amazing work! Hope you and yours are well.

demanson

• View Profile
Yes the Masamune is the final weapon for sephiroth.

Acroposthion

• View Profile
Awesome! So Ultimate Weapon drops the Masamune instead of Cloud's weapon? Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.