Author Topic: [FF7PC] New RedXIII model (2012-06-25)  (Read 78818 times)

Squall_1904

• "As long as I have my sword..."
    • View Profile
Re: New RedXIII model
« Reply #75 on: 2012-09-12 18:31:12 »
Not supported of Directx? xD I don't think that's the issue here lol.

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2012-09-12 18:32:35 »
Where can I check for that kimera?

Akira Sendoh

• I don't want to be a Goodman,I want to be a Great1
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2012-09-12 18:34:20 »
Not supported of Directx? xD I don't think that's the issue here lol.
hmm .. maybe your right hahaha :)
because i do not know how to fix the error on your FF7 Game ..

And the Kimera ?
Try to find it in Big List Of Mod ..
« Last Edit: 2012-09-12 18:36:01 by Yuffie Kisaragi »

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2012-09-12 18:48:42 »
About Kimera: "Component  'Mscomct2.ocx or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". xD
Looks like I won't be doing anything with Kimera by the looks of it. So much trouble for only a character lol I think I'll leave it as it is for now.

ProtoX

« Reply #79 on: 2012-09-12 19:12:01 »
The Red XIII model for the field is still not working for me. :-( When it tries to load him the game still crashes like before.
are you using my fix or the offical release?

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2012-09-12 19:14:22 »
Tried both official and yours. Happens the same thing. :/

ProtoX

« Reply #81 on: 2012-09-12 19:21:22 »
open your app log what does it say
copy and paste it here

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2012-09-12 19:25:05 »
I already pasted the most important part. I can do it again and paste the FULL log, but it's gonna be a very long text. xD You sure?

ProtoX

« Reply #83 on: 2012-09-12 19:27:38 »
yes plz do

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2012-09-12 19:29:55 »
Code: [Select]
INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: ATI Technologies Inc. ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series 3.3.11566 Compatibility Profile Context
INFO: OpenGL 2.0 support detected
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Max texture size: 8192x8192
INFO: Number of texture units: 8
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1024x768, output resolution 1024x768, internal resolution 1280x960
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: Shader limits: varying 128, vert uniform 16384, frag uniform 16384
INFO: vertex shader compile log:
Vertex shader was successfully compiled to run on hardware.

INFO: fragment shader compile log:
Fragment shader was successfully compiled to run on hardware.

INFO: main program link log:
Vertex shader(s) linked, fragment shader(s) linked.

INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; mpeg4/mp3 640x480, 30.000000 FPS, duration: 10.213878, frames: 306
INFO: vertex shader compile log:
Vertex shader was successfully compiled to run on hardware.

INFO: fragment shader compile log:
Fragment shader was successfully compiled to run on hardware.

INFO: yuv program link log:
Vertex shader(s) linked, fragment shader(s) linked.

set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/barre_00.png, failed
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
-=-=[START OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/map_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/shadow_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/dfx_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/midg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/bridge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/bridge2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cave_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cave2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cave_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cdl_cl2_00.png, failed
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE clf_lg.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE clf_lg.tim
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cndl_cl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cndlf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cndlf02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/ggshrg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/junmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/lake-e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/lake_ef_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/lake_fl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/md_swd2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/mt_se2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/mt_sg04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/nivl_mt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/nivl_top_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/port_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/port_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/rzclf02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/rct_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/rivr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/rivstrt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sango_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sango2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sango3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sango4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sdun_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sdun02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/swclf_wg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/swfld_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/utaimt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/utaimtg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/bug2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/bug1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/AAD_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/BLB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/BLC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/CPA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/CQA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/CGA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/AID_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/CNE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/COA_00.png, failed
stop_sound
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/BDB_00.png, failed
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
-=-=[END OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/barre_00.png, failed
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/dfx_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/dfx_00.png, failed
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 109
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/coloc_00.png, failed
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/battle/CLOUD_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/battle/CLOUD_T01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/battle/EARITH_T01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/battle/EARITH_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/battle/EARITH_T02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/battle/RED13_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/battle/RED13_T01_00.png, failed
[BATTLE] Begin main battle loop
[BATTLE] End of current battle
[BATTLE] Begin end battle stuff
stop_sound
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_QUIT
[BATTLE] endof battle.
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_QUIT
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/map_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/shadow_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/midg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/bridge_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/bridge2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cave_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cave2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cave_s_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cdl_cl2_00.png, failed
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE clf_lg.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE clf_lg.tim
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cndl_cl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cndlf_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/cndlf02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/ggshrg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/junmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/lake-e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/lake_ef_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/lake_fl_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/md_swd2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/mt_se2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/mt_sg04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/nivl_mt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/nivl_top_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/port_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/port_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/rzclf02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/rct_gro_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/rivr_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/rivstrt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sango_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sango2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sango3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sango4_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sdun_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/sdun02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/swclf_wg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/swfld_s3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/utaimt_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/utaimtg_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/bug2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/bug1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/AAD_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/BLB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/BLC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/CPA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/CQA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/CGA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/AID_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/CNE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/COA_00.png, failed
stop_sound
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/BDB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/dfx_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/world/dfx_12.png, falling back to palette 0
stop_sound
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/aabb_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/c_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/c_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AAHC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AAHE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/t_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/t_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AUHB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AUHA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/CAID_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/CAIE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/ea_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/ea_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ACHE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ACHF_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/b_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/b_eye2r_00.png, failed
ERROR: failed to find file char/rwae.TEX (LGP) (path: )
ERROR: offset error: rwae.TEX
ERROR: could not open file rwae.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE rwae.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE rwae.TIM
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADDB.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADDD.RSD
ERROR: failed to find file char/ADDD1.RSD (LGP) (path: )
ERROR: offset error: ADDD1.RSD
ERROR: could not open file ADDD1.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADDF.RSD
ERROR: failed to find file char/ADDF1.RSD (LGP) (path: )
ERROR: offset error: ADDF1.RSD
ERROR: could not open file ADDF1.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADEC.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADEE.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADFA.RSD
ERROR: failed to find file char/ADFC1.RSD (LGP) (path: )
ERROR: offset error: ADFC1.RSD
ERROR: could not open file ADFC1.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADFE.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADGA.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADGC.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADHA.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADHC.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADHE.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADIC.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADIE.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADJA.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADJC.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA ADJE.RSD
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA AEAA.RSD
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/chi_red2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/chi_red5_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ACAC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ACAD_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/y_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/y_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AEDB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AEIE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AEIF_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/v_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/v_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABEB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABEC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABED_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/ci_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/ci_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/char/BNCA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_01_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_01_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_02_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_02_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_02_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_02_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_02_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_03_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_03_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_03_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_03_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_03_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_03_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_04_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_04_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_04_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_04_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_04_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_04_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_05_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_05_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_05_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_05_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load D:\Jogos\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/bootleg/field/nivl_3/nivl_3_05_11.png, falling back to palette 0
UNEXPECTED: zero count
ERROR: unhandled exception

Code tags make the world a happier place. ~Covarr
« Last Edit: 2012-09-12 20:15:46 by Covarr »

ProtoX

« Reply #85 on: 2012-09-12 19:39:48 »
another bootleg issue first and formost you didn't add the tex file in the char.lgp and secondly the field map files are ethier not there or currupted. tip of advice when testing out a model for battle or field dont just add it to the char.lgp or battle.lgp asap. always put the files in the direct/battle or direct/char to test it. also when adding files to i recomend using this instead of the bootleg installer http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8641.0 it may sseem old way of doing it but it works better then luskey tool or the bootleg.

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2012-09-12 20:06:13 »
Lol I don't use bootleg to install anything, I've only used it once. I open the .lgp file with lgp tools and then drag there the files I want to add. Always did it this way and always worked and it works for the battle model of Red XIII. As for the txt file you mentioned I did't understood what txt file you're talking about but I did add every file in this mod. Never used the 'direct' folder but I will try it out right now.
Is it just copying - paste the files there? O.o

freshness82

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2012-09-12 20:27:07 »
Not "txt," "TEX," file, as in the texture file the char models use. Without them, the model will show up invisible, all white, or perhaps just crash like you are experiencing. If you look at your file structure for a given char model, pre-adding it into your charLGP file, and view the folder with details, the file types should be in the order of HRC (skeleton info) RSD mixed with .p files, .TEX files, and finally all of your .A (animation files)

ProtoX was suggesting you forgot to copy the TEX file for this model into your charLGP file, either that or it somehow got corrupted/overwritten by something else/etc.

I've also heard a lot of people on here saying that "lgp tools" often corrupt files when encoding/decoing, and instead recommend aali's lgp/unlgp tool that you can find in the link provided by Proto.

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2012-09-12 20:34:55 »
But I find it odd how lgp tools worked for everything I've done til today including Red XIII's battle model, but doesn't work for the field model. O.O
I will try to work out with lgp/unlgp tool and see how it goes then.

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2012-09-12 20:55:39 »
I dumped the files using lgp/unlgp tool, copied the files I wanted to add, and when I tried to encode it said something like 'The volume of a file was altered externally and thus the opened file is no longer valid'. It was in portuguese but I guess I translated right. So much only because a field model lol. xD
I mean I wish it would be as simple as I did for the battle model. O.O
Just drag and that's it, just like I always did for everything I added to .lgp files til now. :/

freshness82

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2012-09-12 21:09:18 »
Your best bet at this point, just for your own sanity, is maybe to TRY a clean charLGP, and a fresh files from the Red XIII model (grabbed from the thread). Knowing that the charLGP works as is, since its unaltered, and trying to just add those new Red XIII files using the lgp/unlgp tools, and nothing else, see if it will work then. If it does, something else already in your charLGP may be creating issues for you.

If you can at least eliminate the possibility that the Red XIII files from the thread (not an installer mind you) are working in a new charLGP, you can start to figure out whats really going wrong. At this point, with all the encoding and decoding you've done, its very possible your current char file is just broken.

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2012-09-12 21:16:16 »
Hum good idea. I'm going out now but will do once I get back and then report back here lol.
Thanks to all of you anyway. ^^

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2012-09-13 02:34:12 »
Ok this is a little odd so I will try to explain it as easy as I can lol...
As you know with the char.lgp I had I opened it with lgp tools, drag&drop the files I wanted to add, and the game crashed. Then I tried with lgp/unlgp tools, dumped the files, copied what I wanted to add,  and then an error occurs when I tried to encode back.
Now, I tried with the original/default char.lgp file. If I drag&drop the game still crashes when it tries to load Red XIII. BUT if I use the lgp/unlgp tools, this time it allows me to encode back, and this modded Red XIII is loaded thus the game does not crash. O.O
To make this short, yes this only seems to work only if I use lgp/unlgp tools, and yes only with the original char.lgp. BUT the reason I guess it works only with the original char-lgp, is because I'm using a mod where all the NPC's and characters are modded. Meaning, that if I add this new Red XIII somehow it conflicts with the one already modded. Thus the crashes.
At least that's what I think. xD Got my point?

freshness82

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2012-09-13 16:35:14 »
So what seems to be happening, since you are using a combination of perhaps, the PRP red XIII model and this new red XIII model, there is a conflict?

Let's say you copy the all npc mod files into your charLGP file first. Then you copy these new red XIII files on top of that. If you have the folder open when you paste the NEW red XIII files in, they should be highlighted initially, so you can see where they are in the folder since they are so many files already. While they are still highlighted, check to see if any files in between these new files were not overwritten, as they may be causing a conflict. Does that make sense?

Basically I'd try to match all the files already in the charLGP for red XIII specifically from the npc mod files, with just the new red XIII files from this mod. Make sure its a 1 to 1 match (excluding .A files(animation files) as often not all of those are found in these mod files) and make sure those files are actually all getting overwritten so you don't have 2 of each of those files. Beyond this, not sure what else the conflict could be. Hopefully that made sense and helps somewhat.

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2012-09-13 18:28:47 »
Yes, I did got your point. But I'm not really sure if I am using the PRP models. Also, I'm pretty sure I should have it here but I don't remember what .rar name it is. So could you or someone please redirect me to the place where I can download them so I can try this out?

ProtoX

« Reply #95 on: 2012-09-13 18:45:05 »
i reccomend using DLPB's UMI first then add this manually

Squall_1904

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2012-09-13 18:52:42 »
What's the DLPB's UMI? Is it also a set of NPC's & chatacters models?

freshness82

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2012-09-13 20:27:44 »
DLPB is a community member, and he created the UMI, or Unified Model Installer. By running it, you can pick and choose from just about all the working NPC and character models available as separate downloads found in these threads, including I believe, the red XIII model you are having trouble with, but I might be wrong about that. Here's the thread for all the relevant information about this installer:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12522.0

Akira Sendoh

• I don't want to be a Goodman,I want to be a Great1
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2012-09-14 10:01:18 »
I already fix RedXIII model by kela51 ..
all you have to do is to resize the texture by 1024 x 1024 or 512 x 512 ..

if you want my RedXIII model ..
Just pm me okay ? :)
« Last Edit: 2012-09-14 12:17:51 by Yuffie Kisaragi »

FFVIIFreaK

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2012-09-21 00:52:04 »
hello people first sry for my bad english I have instaled red 13 and he is white. when i play without the custom driver he have color  :-o