Author Topic: FFVII PC Re-Release playing wrong AVI files...  (Read 1504 times)

enjamin

• View Profile
FFVII PC Re-Release playing wrong AVI files...
« on: 2012-11-13 06:23:45 »
During play the game seems to be playing the wrong movies.
First time I noticed this was during the date scene with Tifa, before the Chocobo races played with Cloud and Tifa in the gandala, it showed Weapon making landfall. Then after Cloud draws his sword to strike at Aerith it showed the Highwind circling weapon before the Midgar cannon struck...

this is pretty irritating especially since i havent seen this scene in a long time.
The game is still completely playable and i have no other bugs so far but this...

is there a way to check if i have all of the movies, with there proper names, I havent been in the folder messing with things, and i have this downloaded on another pc but havent checked that one yet (on account that pc is 454miles away atm.)

to be more specific
Instead of playing gold1-gold7 it played feelwin0.avi
and instead of playing earithdd.avi it played canonht1.avi

and to add to the frustration
instead of playing the burial scene(where cloud drops aerith into the underground lake...
it plays the sister ray crashing into the north crater..... >:(

instead of playing funeral.avi it plays canonht2.avi

its just frustrating

I know that the edit button can be tricky, but it's well worth the effort, considering the rules clearly state "Double posting is generally not allowed. If your last post was less than 24-48 hours ago, edit your post." I merged your posts for you this time, but try not to let it happen again. ~Covarr
« Last Edit: 2012-11-13 18:30:02 by Covarr »