Author Topic: Graphical glitches in battle mode, and letters are overlapping in menus  (Read 2498 times)

denialz

• View Profile
In battle mode im getting graphical glitches in the text/limit/time bar area as well as overlapping of texts in menus. I used ff7_bc for my exe in 7th heaven, all my mods work fine, I just cant get the menu overhaul and translation to work without glitching my menus and battle modes. I am only using the remako mod. using Windows 8.1 with an nvidia gtx 870m. I have the latest nvidia drivers and running the game with nvidia graphics set to default. any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Khrone

• View Profile
That happened to me when I used the "The Reunion Mod" from 7th Heaven. In my case the mod is not loaded correctly, particularly the Menu Overhaul part of it, so in order to fix the problem I had to manually install the Menu Overhaul part of the mod by opening the iro file via 7thHeaven and moving the contents of the Menu Overhaul in my /mods/Texture folder. That fixed it.

denialz

• View Profile
looks like reuonion 3 in the catalog works flawlessly.... and im using that for now i guess, i hope im not missing anything good from reunion 5

denialz

• View Profile
im having the opposite result, the reuonion mod (RO3) installed from the 7th heaven catalog works perfectly, I tried installing the RO5 without 7th heaven and no remako and it still had the same glitched menus and such. Could you elaborate how I could install R05? theres nothing for me to take out of the installer.

Edit: I did a workaround, however am not sure if its working, I just patched RO5 over RO3 activated in 7th heaven, then i deactivated becaause under 7th Heaven and its still using the retranslation, which im guessing is coming from the R05 patch?
« Last Edit: 2019-02-21 14:08:31 by strife98 »

denialz

• View Profile
The glitching occurred when I installed R05 with or without 7H, am I supposed to use R05 without converting the game?

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
im having the opposite result, the reuonion mod (RO3) installed from the 7th heaven catalog works perfectly, I tried installing the RO5 without 7th heaven and no remako and it still had the same glitched menus and such. Could you elaborate how I could install R05? theres nothing for me to take out of the installer.

Edit: I did a workaround, however am not sure if its working, I just patched RO5 over RO3 activated in 7th heaven, then i deactivated becaause under 7th Heaven and its still using the retranslation, which im guessing is coming from the R05 patch?

That has the same effect as if you patch the game without 7h Heaven. 7H never installs anything. It replaces the files in memory. Though, of course there are these different exe, but those can be replaced by next files, which would patch the ff7.exe in runtime. EQ2ALYZA knows this, but she is waiting for R06.