Author Topic: First use, and 7th Heaven works GREAT....except for the display is offset to the  (Read 3033 times)

dinsdale80

• View Profile
Hello all,

First post on here, and also my first attempt at using 7th Heaven, or any mod for that point.  Everything seems to load fine, no crashes, etc.  And really, no issues, except the display is moved to the right 3/4 of the screen, and cuts the rest off.  I have attempted to change the display config to my resident display size, no change.  All steps for install and use of the mods, including order, were followed.  I did attempt to do a search through the FAQ, but had limited luck.  Anything you ask, I will provide, but may need walked-through on how to get whatever information would be wanted.  IF this has been encountered before, but I was not able to find it listed, then I would welcome a reply with a link as well.  Thank you in advance!!

dinsdale80

• View Profile
....And crickets....

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
I think this issue may be related to Windows' DPI settings. Right click on the application and choose properties. In the compatibility tab, near the bottom, you'll be able to override system DPI settings, which should help.

dinsdale80

• View Profile
Got around to trying this, and it's a fix.  What exactly does this option do/not do??