Author Topic: FF7 - Rocket town problem  (Read 6755 times)

FF7 - Rocket town problem
« on: 2005-10-27 21:16:44 »
ok, I've tried every way to get this to work, my game crashes all the time no matter what I do, I've tried all kind of patches, trainers. everything. I mean EVERYTHING, this pisses me of really bad, so Im asking anyone, could you get past rocket town, save then send it to me? please

here is the link

http://nrx.90megs.com/save00.zip

-AQ

hay

• If I had a buggy, I'd cross the southern desert
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2005-10-27 21:55:46 »
Have you tried ff7w? It works in some way.

http://www.ptvk.pl/incubus/ff7/save00.zip
Here's your savegame. I've saved on diffrent slot if you wan't to try to pass this moment somehow.

PS nice nickname, or it's your real name?
PS2 this post should be somewhere else...

« Reply #2 on: 2005-10-28 12:27:49 »
ff7 W?

I got some other problems no major but. still something, in randoms battles sometimes the game crashes, I havent applied any patch for it. I removed the patch after I got your save game, but I hope it'll solve

PS:rellay is it wrong? I thought the catogory fitted my subject well..
PS2: yeah its my nickname, I've been using it for ages now...

hay

• If I had a buggy, I'd cross the southern desert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005-10-28 18:21:09 »
You could storm this forum in search for gypt (which works nice with crashes, tested ;)) or addon FF7w which is not created for preventing crashes but I've noticed that it somehow works nice. Personaly I've skipped several with this tool maybe that's just my illusion.

PS: nevermind.
PS2: I like it ;)

nothingleft

Re: FF7 - Rocket town problem
« Reply #4 on: 2009-08-05 20:48:27 »
Hi, I'm new to the forum here.  I just started playing FF7 on my XP machine and have gotten to Rocket Town.  The moment I step into town the game freezes.  Just music and everyone else moves, but Cloud will not move and nothing else can happen.  Would someone be willing to play through my save for me?  I've played this back when I had a PS1 so I know how things work out, I'd just like to get past this part to be able to continue the game.  Thanks.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-08-05 21:33:42 »
hes supposed to look up and examine the rocket, so that maybe an issue with animation files or possibly the scripted event there

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #6 on: 2009-08-05 21:36:34 »
Hi, I'm new to the forum here.  I just started playing FF7 on my XP machine and have gotten to Rocket Town.  The moment I step into town the game freezes.  Just music and everyone else moves, but Cloud will not move and nothing else can happen.  Would someone be willing to play through my save for me?  I've played this back when I had a PS1 so I know how things work out, I'd just like to get past this part to be able to continue the game.  Thanks.

i think... i remember this happening to me when i had the PSX game on a PSX emulator on my XP. I never got around it so i just gave up... anywayz, i think discussion of my old situation is illegal... sorry... but anywayz, good luck to u nothingleft.

nothingleft

« Reply #7 on: 2009-08-07 14:19:55 »
Problem solved. I opened Jenova and made one of the saves open in the debug room. It worked and played through this time!