Author Topic: SOLVED: How to get the textures for my custom characters working in game?  (Read 24942 times)

philman

• View Profile
Nywie93 you need convert the head and the .tex to bmp using biturn,after in Pcreator you change the uv map number of texture of the head (this change the number coordinate of the head on kimera) and in kimera you make the last changes (maybe if necessary you will need mirror the head like i've sayed on a post here).

Nywie93

• View Profile
The tex yes it's to  bmp format but the head it's 3DS format no OO ,a tutorial don't exist for  realize this in pcreator , i need create a new group or no ? i have open the rtao.3ds , select rtao-0 and open the bitmap ,i have change the texture id  to 2 ,  save ,  add the new rtao , select texture 2 to kimera , but the textures to the head don't change it's again the textures of apz cloud :/ , in my Uv Cord it's rtao- 0 , where is it to pcreator for change this
« Last Edit: 2011-11-22 18:21:35 by Nywie93 »

philman

• View Profile
you've done all the things in right point?ticked texture files,selected the .3ds will be a battle model,flipped uv put the texture and be right the texture id isn't the same number of any other texture of the model in kimera?

Nywie93

• View Profile
Thx for Help Philman , my problem is solved now

Akira Sendoh

• I don't want to be a Goodman,I want to be a Great1
    • View Profile
I have a same problem like frivol ..
but my problem is on sword . im using mike buster sword .
when i convert it to kimera it have a texture ..
but when i try it on ingame .. it nothing but white :(

Akira Sendoh

• I don't want to be a Goodman,I want to be a Great1
    • View Profile
Here's my model in Kimera ..
Look nice isn't :)
but when i try it in ingame the sword look like nothing but white :(

Can anyone help me to fix this problem ???
« Last Edit: 2012-09-13 07:01:48 by Yuffie Kisaragi »

Toppanzoo

• View Profile
I got the similar problem in Windows 10 using Tom's installer only and trying to use "high quality Cloud", which case is getting "the whitened cloud".
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=16328.msg233406#msg233406

In my case, Aali's Custom Graphic driver is the key to solve, maybe OpenGL was not working properly in Windows 10.
Old Aali's FF7config.exe got to make his custom driver work to get good looking high quality Cloud.

Hope this helps you.