Author Topic: Could someone help me get the Paradox Ending I want for FF 13-2?  (Read 3192 times)

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,
I just found out about the cannon ending for Final Fantasy XIII-2, and I must say, it is very de...... well, excuse me, I do not want to say that. Some of you have not finished the game or have picked it up yet, so i will not spoil the ending just to be fair. Anyways, could someone please tell me when they get the chance how I could earn this Paradox ending called "The Future is Hope?" If so, please tell me which GameFaqs.com Walk-through could help me do this.  I am having trouble finding one that would help me. Youtube.com Let's Play series could also help me as well, if you want to tell me and others that are interested in this, that is.

Thanks a bunch to anyone who decides to help.  8)

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
Activate the paradox scope and close the Academia (4XX AF) gate. Then enter and deliver the Graviton Cores to Alyssa but don't skip any of the cutscenes, because you have to refuse to take the vagabond artifact from her when the live trigger appears. That's what triggers the paradox ending you're looking for.

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
Activate the paradox scope and close the Academia (4XX AF) gate. Then enter and deliver the Graviton Cores to Alyssa but don't skip any of the cutscenes, because you have to refuse to take the vagabond artifact from her when the live trigger appears. That's what triggers the paradox ending you're looking for.
THank You, Prince Lex, I appreciate it very much. IS there anything you need help finding?