Author Topic: [FF7PC] APZ Cloud (Re-Release FINAL)  (Read 83012 times)

apz freak

• View Profile
[FF7PC] APZ Cloud (Re-Release FINAL)
« on: 2012-08-21 08:16:24 »
APZ Cloud Re-Release FINAL

---- Download Link - "apzcloud_FINAL.rar" - Mirror 1 - GameFront
---- Download Link - "apzcloud_FINAL.rar" - Mirror 2 - MediaFire

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APZ Cloud DLC

---- Download Link - "apzcloud_DLC.rar" - Mirror 1 - GameFront
---- Download Link - "apzcloud_DLC.rar" - Mirror 2 - MediaFire

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one is more baffled, amused, and humbled by this outpouring of love more than me. And so I thank you fans and supporters for continuing to show interest in something I made a long time ago  ;) Really... It means allot. I know it's not me but my Cloud you love  ;D That's okay. Enjoy!

Here's a youtube Leonhart7413 made for me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9glds-dn6wI&feature=plcp

I swear I'll complete the New Canon Cloud someday... You can follow it's progress soon at:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11083.0.

Hey guys! I'd like to see screenshots of APZ Cloud in your game. If you'd be so kind as to screencap em...
POST EM UP HERE in this thread! I'd love to see them :D

Desktop Background 2560X1440

« Last Edit: 2014-07-19 17:36:15 by Covarr »

themateoflink

• View Profile
Re: [REL] !!!!APZ Cloud!!!! ~*]--(RE--RELEASE!!!)--[*~
« Reply #1 on: 2012-08-21 08:30:20 »
Freaking awesome. Now to put it into the rerelease. You should, like, totally make a chibi version if you ever have the time :D

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-08-21 08:38:36 »
I originally released him in 2008, and his popularity remains to this day. I failed everyone by not making him 100% my own work. (Pretty much 97% all mine though) I used a ripped texture from Dissidia... for shame... So.. I figure why not!? I'll repaint the face and all those e-mails I keep getting will hopefully be quelched for a while. Here he is!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already did make a chibi... 4 years ago... Sadly no.. I will not do anything more with APZ Cloud ever again, sorry.  :|

Look forward to my New Canon Cloud
« Last Edit: 2012-08-22 08:57:06 by apz freak »

themateoflink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-08-21 08:42:27 »
Truly a shame, but seeing as you've sunk so much time into this, completely understandable.
Also, I seem to recall using that one and the original APZ cloud before it got so difficult to find for such reasons.
I love it as a graphics upgrade though. Looks amazing; the only reason I ask for chibi is because I just prefer it and can't understand why people like to have full size outside of battle haha.

EDIT: Iactually completely misunderstood what this was, didn't realise this was the original APZ Cloud; god, going on 4 hours sleep for 24 hours is not a good idea for me. Still love it regardless.
« Last Edit: 2012-08-21 08:48:57 by themateoflink »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-08-21 09:04:01 »
It's a redone version of APZ Cloud.
I also can't wait for the new Cloud as i don't fancy the face of this one that much, looks too much as a little kid  :|

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-08-21 09:12:01 »
Nice, now we have a legal APZ cloud model..Got to agree with nightmarish, indeed this one looks younger I think, but the previous cloud's face also looks like a kid but people loved it. can't wait for the new canon cloud, now a tifa model of this quality would be a nice addition..

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: 2012-08-21 09:15:19 »
This should be put into bootleg immediately ( for 0040 )

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-08-21 09:16:27 »
That chibi model is seriously sweet. Man, if all the chibi models were done like that it would be amazing. Fantastic work as always. Thanks APZ!

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-08-21 09:45:27 »
You're welcome guys!  ;D  Although I never released that chibi and the files are long gone now... All I have left are those screenshots. ALLOT of vert pulling, and then hair yanking trying to get the eyes to blink (It's totally awesome)

But yes... I'd like to see screenshots of APZ Cloud in your game. If you'd be so kind as to screencap em... POST EM UP HERE in this thread! I'd love to see them :D

Aali's gfx driver, old original gfx driver... I don't care. I wanna see em!  ;)

---p.s.Also note... Since I used ImagetoTex, the bitmap quality in this download is better than the old APZ Cloud's download

My one gripe, that I totally didn't catch until now... Is that his belt has ends on both sides of his hip...? I thought I spent time fixing that at some point? It's fixed in the whole UNchopped up model with some tricky uvs... OH WELL! I don't think it'll bother folks that much. But I suppose I'll fix it if I get a flood of emails asking me to... I don't expect that to happen though. I'd rather point it out before someone else does. For this download I didn't edit the models in anyway, the uvs present are the same ones from the original download. The only difference is the new texture
« Last Edit: 2012-08-21 10:00:32 by apz freak »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #9 on: 2012-08-21 10:05:13 »
I wish ulgp gui 0.5 doesn't cause any troubles. I'll try to make a quick video with the old and new model.

*ok I used Aali's to avoid issues...

For some reason sometimes game freezes in battles (before installing APZ and after messing with ulgp 0.7...  so it's not it's fault)... it must be due to previous compilation with ulgp 0.7 I don't know what went wrong. I'm recording the new Cloud now.

*exporting

*uploading
(after your release the forum servers crashed due to excessive traffic)

OLD AND NEW APZ CLOUD COMPARISON

I know it's lame caz I needed to export something quick so I will be proud of any trolling! Oh and it will take me some seconds to put captions for OLD and NEW APZ Cloud... Enjoy!

Ok... uploaded! Press on the title above to go to the link.
« Last Edit: 2012-08-21 17:24:39 by Leonhart7413 »

freshness82

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012-08-21 16:12:36 »
I've only been following the progress of this new cloud model for about two weeks since I decided to see what the ff7 modding scene was like and discovered the coveted original APZ model was gone for good, so I'm really glad to see that it made it's way back online with the updated face texture. The model does not disappoint either. That being said, I know very well the power of z brush being in the industry myself, so I can't wait to see the new and improved canon Cloud. Keep up the amazing work!
« Last Edit: 2012-08-21 17:09:16 by freshness82 »

themateoflink

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012-08-21 17:05:38 »

Some screens, as requested. From the rerelease if anyone cares.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012-08-21 18:12:15 »
I actually prefer this new version more it looks more well clean and also goes for the hair? Did you touch the hair or was it always like that? dunno to me the old version the hair seems fuzzy for some reason

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012-08-21 18:39:48 »
I actually prefer this new version more it looks more well clean and also goes for the hair? Did you touch the hair or was it always like that? dunno to me the old version the hair seems fuzzy for some reason

Exact same as last time. Only this one has a higher quality texture

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012-08-21 19:23:39 »
Nice job man. Glad to see it's back.

I'm sure someone could take a crack at a chibi version if they really want it anyway, as long as they get your permission to release.

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2012-08-21 22:40:47 »
Nice job man. Glad to see it's back.

I'm sure someone could take a crack at a chibi version if they really want it anyway, as long as they get your permission to release.

I LOVE that chibi version. I hope someone does take a crack at it! I really wish I knew how to do this type of stuff.

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #16 on: 2012-08-21 23:21:45 »
i converted apz freak's new model to a field model. all credit goes to apz for the model all i did was convert battle to field. sword on back to come.
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13492.0
anyone working on a field conversion feel free to continue. i am not the best and i am aware of that. check out my conversion and if you can do better let me know and ill update my link to yours
« Last Edit: 2012-08-23 11:26:10 by squall8cloud7 »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #17 on: 2012-08-22 00:34:20 »
sword on back to come.

Oh God! You act before I think! Can it be the dirty buster sword! That is great and I wish APZ has no problem with that! It seems this model has become viral now...:D APZ we love you man! Have you seen my video?

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2012-08-22 01:28:29 »
Can you upload a mirror on mediafire please ? My pc can't download at gamefront for some reason.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2012-08-22 01:36:37 »
i converted apz freak's new model to a field model. all credit goes to apz for the model all i did was convert battle to field. sword on back to come.
anyone working on a field conversion feel free to continue. i am not the best and i am aware of that. check out my conversion and if you can do better let me know and ill update my link to yours

You know what? I've told people not to do that in the past... But what the heck... If you can make a chibi field model that matches the pictures of the chibi I made. I'll support it. But only if it's a reasonable facsimile of the one I made... I'll leave this one to you guys if you really want it  :)

Sorry I never pm'd you back but it's usually full of simple requests for APZ Cloud and I just don't have time to go through them all.

@Leonhart7413 I did see your youtube thanks buddy  ;) I'll add it to the first post on this thread for all to see.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-12 01:32:55 by apz freak »

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2012-08-22 01:46:17 »
your buster sword has the same texture id as all of millenia weapons. if people try to use millenias weapons either your buster sword wont work or all of millenias wont depending on what texture was added last because they try to pull the texture from the same place. millenia made a complete set and contains by far the best models for alot of swords and if it comes down to it i believe people will use millenias weapon set over your buster sword. i did the work for you to change this and make your models more compatible with no extra work of the end user.

edit
p.s. thank you for allowing the field model. and thank your for your time and energy spent on this. many of us are grateful to have someone of your caliber modding here
« Last Edit: 2012-08-22 02:00:35 by squall8cloud7 »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #21 on: 2012-08-22 01:51:41 »
I'll leave this one to you guys if you really want it  :)

We do and thank you for that! You are a legend already :P :P (how more of "sucky sucky" I have to be :D) all credit goes to you and the awesome APZ Cloud anyway!

@squall8cloud7 Thank you man!
« Last Edit: 2012-08-22 01:58:22 by Leonhart7413 »

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2012-08-22 02:25:56 »
Alright alright...  8) I'll take Squal8Cloud7's suggestion... And also fix that uv problem on his right hip (It bugs me  :x  And I've gotten 3 kind e-mails telling me they found it) So I might as well fix it.

This is it though! I'll make ONE last update to APZ Cloud before I move on. I have a great many things that I need to spend my focus on.

So if there's any comments, concerns, suggestions before I poke at it again tonight... I'll take it all in in about 5 or 6 hours from now... And post a FINAL release. After that it's up to you guys where it goes from there.

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2012-08-22 02:45:17 »
thank you :) i know its bothersome now but itll be worth it later. because people will have and post less problems with it. the link i sent you is the same as your download with the changes i put in. the changes i listed is it. there is nothing hidden in those files. if you have any questions feel free to pm me if i can help i will

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2012-08-22 05:15:46 »
Oh hey! Who locked the New Canon Cloud thread? Or should I just... make a new one when I start working on it... then...?