Author Topic: Help Selecting Mods  (Read 2732 times)

Hatachi

• View Profile
Help Selecting Mods
« on: 2013-02-28 04:46:39 »
With the sheer amount of mods out there, I was hoping someone could help me choose the mods that fit what I'm looking for.  I basically want to stay very close to the original with 1 major change.  I want the out of combat sprites to match in combat sprites for the playable characters and other sprites to be of similar scale out of combat.  Does such a collection exist, or am I aiming for a pipe dream.  I just feel it defeats the purpose if cloud looks normal outside of combat and everyone else is still made of pipe cleaners.  The other is for FLAC quality sound, but I've taken care of that myself.  Thanks in advance. :)

domapples

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Help Selecting Mods
« Reply #1 on: 2013-03-14 23:00:45 »
Tifa's Bootleg offers lots of customization options. It seems like a big, bad mod pack but it's user-friendly and you can easily keep things simple and minimal or crazy as Hell.

I'm pretty it's what you're after.

Link:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12008.msg168306#msg168306

Rundas

• Freak
  • What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-03-14 23:33:56 »
Bootleg will cover everything you need but you must install Aali's driver first and follow those directions. Should be easy to find. As for the music, try anxious hearts, or my personal reccommendation, ff7music. There is a high quality remaster of the OSt by FinalFan Tim. You can download it from the ff7music insall, but i believe that download is still broken.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • No life
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2013-03-15 01:00:00 »
Bootleg will install Aali's Driver automatically. You can choose music from Anxious Heart or FinalFanTim as options in Bootleg as well.

Rundas

• Freak
  • What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-03-15 01:02:48 »
My post is irrelevent then.

TWK

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-03-28 04:37:11 »
I know this is kinda irrelevant but i suggest the APZ cloud field model  8)
But the PRP field models are more like the battle models,all of these models plus many more can be found in Tifas bootleg  ;)

Kaldarasha

• No life
  • Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013-03-30 17:46:44 »
If you looking for better field models you could look at my projekt: Improved and added unshaded characters
I had also done some models which are not done by PRP and Squallff8.
The package contains a list (created by DLPB), which shows which model is done and which not.