Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts : 3 - PS4 Gameplay/ Walkthrough DEMO D23 Expo Japan 2013  (Read 3824 times)

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
I can't really tell what with not reading Japanese, but I really hope they're sticking with the command decks from Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance. That, as well as improved blocking systems really made the combat a lot deeper than in 1 or 2.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoeN5ZY_5VE

According to game director Tetsuya Nomura, the new title will "wrap up story elements present since the first game," yet the series will continue beyond Kingdom Hearts 3. The battles that the series' characters have been fighting for the past decade will come to a head in the game and that a particular long-fought enemy will meet its demise.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is expected to release on next-generation consoles the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; however, a release date is yet to be announced. The action role-playing game is now available for pre-order for $59.99 from online retailers, such as GameStop and Amazon.

It was also revealed during the Kingdom Hearts Limited Stage panel at the D23 Expo that Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix will launch globally in 2014 as a PlayStation 3 exclusive.

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
I hope it is early next year for 2.5 considering they don't have to remake the game entirely like they had to do with 1.5.  I am excited to play final mix of birth by sleep.  Did KHII final mix get more Keyblades or was that just the first one?

Ansem

• View Profile
I hope it is early next year for 2.5 considering they don't have to remake the game entirely like they had to do with 1.5.  I am excited to play final mix of birth by sleep.  Did KHII final mix get more Keyblades or was that just the first one?

KH2FM did have a couple of extra keyblades, along with lots of other new stuff such as minigames, bosses, cutscenes, etc.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Kh2 final mix has alot of changes and additions added to it but kh BBS well just mainly 3 new bosses and 20min extra story :P Look up the changes.
Hardly played with kh1 remix yet kos of damn gta v online keeping me busy xD