Author Topic: TTG?  (Read 4757 times)

Smurgen

• View Profile
    • Http://smurgen.kj-soft.com
TTG?
« on: 2002-08-18 02:46:10 »
Ok, forgive this poor newbie if this was addressed before...but
Is TTG still being developed or is it kinda done with? I LOVE Triple Triad and those "other" Online TT games don't even come close to the quality that Qhimm put in the game. I would love to see the server implemented so i could play against my friends.

Jedimark

• View Profile
TTG?
« Reply #1 on: 2002-08-18 07:58:32 »
I think your fighting a lost cause there Smurgen. I think Qhimm has finished with his Programs for good.

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
TTG?
« Reply #2 on: 2002-08-18 10:34:38 »
I think Qhimm won't like your opinion of his work, Jedimark :D

- Alhexx

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
TTG?
« Reply #3 on: 2002-08-18 10:50:28 »
I haven't abandoned them, no... at least not entirely, it's just that I have so little time to work with them. I have two projects still on my priority list though, and TTG is one of them.

Oh, and a little TTG update. While rewriting the TTG source to a more modular (object-oriented) code design I broke most of it, meaning it won't compile until I've actually finished rewriting all of it. Until then it'll just be "Compilation finished: 634 error(s), 43 warning(s)"  :(

This also means that it's very boring work, too. Progress is slow, but once that's done it'll go more smoothly to implement the new features.

The next release will have full support for two-player connections. Server play will be on indefinite hold, though. Hopefully I'll be able to finish some other features too, though they'll be kept secret  :wink:

Jedimark

• View Profile
TTG?
« Reply #4 on: 2002-08-18 11:37:22 »
Oh cool. I had given up hope for any updates Qhimm...

Smurgen

• View Profile
TTG?
« Reply #5 on: 2002-08-18 23:54:03 »
Qhimm
I love you!
well not really but...ok YES I DO!
Thanks for not giving up on TTG
it is be FAR the best Triple Triad game out there
Yes the others may have more rulse...butwhat's good about more rulse when the game crashes so often!
Yea..i used to play TTO/Questria..hell...i was an Admin for quite a while...but why stick around with a game with shoody programming and even shoddier users ya know?

Jedimark

• View Profile
TTG?
« Reply #6 on: 2002-08-19 07:57:57 »
I hated TTO/Questria.... and no offence to you... but them admins did not have a clue... they kept kicking me off because i beat my friend all the time who happened to have a similar IP address so they thought i was a multi account... and then it went all wierd anyway.

Smurgen

• View Profile
TTG?
« Reply #7 on: 2002-08-19 19:02:38 »
LOL
ya i know how stuff like that happened. I just kinda avoided kicking people and all i really did was end games. I didn't really see a reason to kick people other than flooding the chat or something.. So i left ^_^

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
TTG?
« Reply #8 on: 2002-08-20 21:42:20 »
heh! the programming lives on!1
all hail Qhimm the all conquring
:P