Author Topic: Trouble downloading  (Read 2963 times)

helloitsme

• View Profile
Trouble downloading
« on: 2016-01-14 03:11:13 »
Hi,

Do you guys have a place to download the mods independent of 7th heaven? I keep having my downloads stop at ~90% and would encounter an error every time I cancel it. For field textures and other huge mod files, this is pretty discouraging.

Never mind, I'm in idiot. Found them else where on the site  :P
« Last Edit: 2016-01-14 03:40:46 by helloitsme »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Trouble downloading
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-14 06:27:26 »
There aren't any download links on this site directly to the Catalog mods. They have to be downloaded from inside 7th Heaven.

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-15 09:08:55 »
hey

can someone help me to get the sephiorth story mod to work please

because i tried everything to make it work on my own

walkinghawking

• Weapon killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-15 11:21:34 »
hey

can someone help me to get the sephiorth story mod to work please

because i tried everything to make it work on my own

Zara, you're spamming every thread asking for assistance with a mod that is known to be broken in its current state.  EQ2Alyza has mentioned she is looking into it and will try to find a fix when she has the time to do so.  She is ONE person supporting the 7th Heaven catalog.  Please be patient and a fix will likely come in time.  If it is really important to you, try posting in the Troubleshooting section of the forum and perhaps another member with mod knowledge can assist.  That's a way better option than hijacking someone else's post.

olearyf2525

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-15 17:09:05 »
Zara, you're spamming every thread asking for assistance with a mod that is known to be broken in its current state.  EQ2Alyza has mentioned she is looking into it and will try to find a fix when she has the time to do so.  She is ONE person supporting the 7th Heaven catalog.  Please be patient and a fix will likely come in time.  If it is really important to you, try posting in the Troubleshooting section of the forum and perhaps another member with mod knowledge can assist.  That's a way better option than hijacking someone else's post.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling at this point, no one cares that much about some random mod.