Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 125 times)

Helloagain

• View Profile
Hello again
« on: 2017-06-19 18:11:55 »
Don't want to argue just thought I'd have the last word, was I really banned because some moderator is autistic? I never said that some moderator is autistic, that's what someone told me and I in turn said that the reason you've got problem reading sarcasm might be because you're apparently autistic. Not sure why that's a bannable offense, if you're not autistic fine, I don't know and I don't care I'm just telling you something someone else told me.

I think it's odd that I was permanently banned because someone told me a moderator is autistic. Because in no other way did I break any official rules, all I did was argue the point that a pre rendered background could be created in three days. And that upset people and then someone told me moderators are autistic and I was banned, what. I can't help but to think that the moderator who banned me was fine with my argument regarding the pre rendered background up until the point at which I brought up autism which someone said he suffered from.

I'm not accusing you of autism covarr or (others) whoever you are, autism is not something to be ashamed of. Don't have to ban a guy for just mentioning the word, I just wrote down what someone else told me. He's the guy who's calling you autistic, go ban that guy. Even if you banned me I still hope to recreate one of those backgrounds, so I'll post a thread whenever that other guy and I start working on the backgrounds.
« Last Edit: 2017-06-19 18:15:14 by Helloagain »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • No life
  • The Great Redarr.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello again
« Reply #1 on: 2017-06-19 18:39:36 »
You were banned for using autistic as an insult on someone else, for calling someone else a little kid, and in both cases saying you didn't mean it as an insult when you clearly did. You were banned for being generally bothersome and making the forums a more unpleasant place for several other members. And now you're getting banned again for a sockpuppet account.