Author Topic: Empty Catalog (Have tried many solutions posted on this forum)  (Read 1579 times)

n3cr0

• View Profile
Hello Everyone!

I am trying to get this set up for the first time using the Steam version of FF VII.  I've followed (as near as I can tell) all of the directions to the letter -- even uninstalling and deleting everything I could find and trying it all again to ensure I didn't miss a step.  I have my paths set up correctly (/mods/7th Heaven  & /mods/Textures ), used the "Check subscriptions now" button, and searched in the catalog, but my catalog is always blank.

I found it noted somewhere else that the settings.xml file in the AppData/Roaming/7thWorkshop should have a whole section about subscriptions, but mine only has the line " <Subscriptions/> " without anything else.  I did copy/paste someone else's data in there, but it didn't seem to make a difference.  The "check subscriptions now" and "search" functions in the catalog seem to do absolutely nothing except return a "Search [no results]" when I hit search.

I've looked in the /mods/ folders and everything is empty, so I'm not sure that things got installed correctly.

I feel like I'm missing something fairly straight forward and would appreciate any (and all!) help you all might be able to provide.

Thanks in advance!

n3cr0

• View Profile
Nevermind, I'm just dumb.