Author Topic: Chocobo Races slow/fast  (Read 1786 times)

rikiki

Chocobo Races slow/fast
« on: 2005-06-17 15:29:19 »
I installed the chocobo patch and it works fine thanks~^^~
but when I'm in the chocobo race, it sometimes goes fast and sometimes slow~ I just want to ask that is it just me or someone else has experienced this?

Is this because of the different versions supported? since I don know what version I owned~

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
Chocobo Races slow/fast
« Reply #1 on: 2005-06-18 13:34:26 »
Whoops, meant to click "Split from selected post" but I clicked "Split selected post" (splitting this off a topic in the FAQ forum).  Here's a summary of posts that should have also been moved:

Qhimm
Just a thought, are you running the game on a notebook, or some other system with a variable CPU speed?

James Pond
I was gonna suggest he used mo-slo, but that only works for dos games, doesnt it?

rikki
No it's not a notebook~ Sorry but I don't know about the variable speed~ It's Intel Celeron 2.40Ghz 2.41Ghz and 512 RAM and it's Windows XP SP1 at that time(last year)~ Every other mini games works particulary fine(no fast and slow)~ It's no biggie since it doesn't happened now after upgrading to SP2 2002~ It's just that it's strange that last time it happened and was asking if anyone is like that~