Author Topic: Final Sephiroth patch / Complete Sephiroth patch FF7 PC *work in progress*  (Read 67916 times)

GF-san

• View Profile
Just wanted to let everyone know I am back from a long hiatus and am working on this again, this time for the FF7 Steam version. I will keep everyone informed. For those interested, where the fuck have I been for years? Shit happened (and the initial trigger were some extremely rude fucks from this forum).

Guess that goes for everyone. Anyways much work to do.

I'm still staying true to my first intention when working on this, so nothing to fancy from me. Original models will stay in place just that cloud will be successfully swapped with Sephiroth and will have animation, long hair and the likes. Limit breaks for Sephiroth will be looked into later, goal here is to get Super Nova to be working, even though that is hard because a) it's attached to the background of the second last encounter and b) camera angle is designed that the user/player party is getting hit and not the opposite side. But just because I have disappeared for a couple of years does not mean I have sat still and not learn new coding and animation.

Thanks and until the next update!

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
Just wanted to let everyone know I am back from a long hiatus and am working on this again, this time for the FF7 Steam version. I will keep everyone informed. For those interested, where the fern have I been for years? strawberries happened (and the initial trigger were some extremely rude ferns from this forum).

Guess that goes for everyone. Anyways much work to do.

I'm still staying true to my first intention when working on this, so nothing to fancy from me. Original models will stay in place just that cloud will be successfully swapped with Sephiroth and will have animation, long hair and the likes. Limit breaks for Sephiroth will be looked into later, goal here is to get Super Nova to be working, even though that is hard because a) it's attached to the background of the second last encounter and b) camera angle is designed that the user/player party is getting hit and not the opposite side. But just because I have disappeared for a couple of years does not mean I have sat still and not learn new coding and animation.

Thanks and until the next update!
Thank you so much!

Kimsiudog

• View Profile
well u should have come back earlier already. i have waited for ur awesome mod for ages already, so i wonder when can it be done, pal?

u shouldnt go and bother those extremely rude ferns and abandoned your project. since they cant appreciate your work much just ignored them no need to waste time on those people. if u didnt leave for so long, then the project should have finished a long time ago already not until now not yet done, you know.

i will support your mod always, and can i give some idea for your mod too? for sephiroth story of course and hope your mod can be used with some awesome mod like New Thread mod, hd graphic mod and lots more.

ammudava

• my name is Dava Ammu. i am indian girl
    • View Profile
helo here, is this sephiroth mod still in progress? i thought that GF SAN returned and continue on his project for the mod? how's the progress for the mod? love to see an actual and full complete sephiroth mod :)

Xelx

• View Profile
Did this topic die i hope not was so looking forward to it  :(

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
GF-san hasn't even logged in for over a year. I'm gonna go ahead and close this topic. If he cares to come back, he can shoot me a PM and I'll reopen it.