Author Topic: Modding Idea for Final Fantasy VII Remake Difficulty  (Read 1550 times)

ovo

• View Profile
Hello Guys,

I know it is quite to early to talk about modding the remake which is not even released. And I even don't if this forum is the right place because I don't know if there is an interest to modding the remake.

But already since the talk about the difficulty system began I kept my own vision in mind. Unfortunatly I don't know anything about programming. So I just want to share these thoughts for someone who could be interested to work on this.

Now we have easy, normal and classic which is easy with automated action. I like the idea of the classic mode but I don't like how it is implemented.

My idea is this:

There is difficulty level on one side that give us the option between easy, normal and a hard mode which is reduced to the enemys status data, some new added attacks, statuseffects or something.

Than on the other hand there is a Playmode which is reduced to the characters that give us the option between a full real-time gameplay, a gameplay with slow-motion at full atb-bar and a gameplay with full automated action elements.

This gameplaymode relates to the original game in some way I think and it would give us 9 ways to play the game. And everyone can play the way how he dreamed of.

What do you think?

-Ric-

• View Profile
Re: Modding Idea for Final Fantasy VII Remake Difficulty
« Reply #1 on: 2020-02-02 15:39:53 »
There's not going to be any remake modding until (if it does at all) the game is released for PC. The console version will most likely never be able to be modded as there is no proper way to run modified/unsigned code on current-gen consoles.