Author Topic: Darkbasic Pro  (Read 2897 times)

Smurgen

• View Profile
    • Http://smurgen.kj-soft.com
Darkbasic Pro
« on: 2003-08-25 20:54:48 »
Has anyone heard of Darkbasic Pro?
I heard about it and i heard it was easy for a nonprogrammer to make some simple 3d games with it and that it also has a programming thingy in it so you can make advanced games.
Has anyone here tried it? Is it worth my time and money? I don't know anything about programming but i'm willing to learn.

Chesso

• View Profile
Darkbasic Pro
« Reply #1 on: 2005-01-17 20:47:53 »
A friend of mine has and intends on making something out of it and asked me for help i downloaded the trial and it was off my machine quicker then you can say "omg this is gay". I don't know how it would see to a non programmer but i have experience with VB/Object Pascal and c++ and id  honestly rather do it one of those.

Have you thought about trying gamemaker? it's mainly for 2d games but 3d is quite possible with the new version 6 and alot of things can be done through a simply gui or done in it's little scripting language.

P.S If you do try gamemaker and seek help for w/e on the forums when people say Read The Manual tell em to shut their hole and start calling it a helpfile i do.......... :P

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
Darkbasic Pro
« Reply #2 on: 2005-01-18 05:03:10 »
=_=!!!

READ THE DAMN FAQ!!!

Don't revive dead threads!!

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
Darkbasic Pro
« Reply #3 on: 2005-01-18 05:09:54 »
I thought this was a new thread at first. Consider it gone.

LOCKED!