Author Topic: ATTENTION MODELLERS  (Read 21912 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: ATTENTION MODELLERS
« Reply #25 on: 2012-08-25 17:24:41 »
Pitbrat worked on the UMI doing all the sorting, he will know precisely which NPC and models are not yet done and which PRP did not do originally (a lot seem to have been done since then by others).

8) 8) 8)

Mewsin (aka Zendar)

• i share everything i make (the Answer is yes)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012-08-25 20:39:31 »
total noob here but hey im going to play around with it till i get a nice NPC or 2
this seems like a project all the noobs (at modeling) should try to participate in

yay for models like fish 1,2&3  :-P

zackxc

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2012-08-26 05:56:24 »
This thread is about MISSING NPC MODELS.  The first message is my annoyance that they are not being done in favour of the main models. 

The whole point of this thread is to ask modellers to do models that have not been done and vent my frustration at the exact thing you have just linked to.

...Under his to do list, he said that he would do all the npc's as well

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012-08-26 06:04:44 »
Any help with the models that haven't been done is welcome.  I am just waiting now for PitBrat :)  It is a tough, annoying job he has.

I apologise for my outburst, didn't notice that is what you were getting at.  8)
« Last Edit: 2012-08-26 06:13:58 by DLPB »

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2012-08-26 06:59:46 »
You know what... If I had the time I'd totally do just that. BUT! My own projects and my own art calls my name. I merely vent my fan enthusiasm for Final Fantasy so that it may not leave an overt imprint over my own creative process. (Classic Doom, FFVII, ALL of Zelda, Soul Reaver, Fight Club... they all call my name and must be exorcized from time to time)

As an artist first and everything else second (I mean work output wise  ;) Husband and Father come first) I'll just let yall know that the bulk of my true creative efforts haven't been introduced to the internet at large, and won't until I can garner the time and resources to fulfill them as they should be.

I take no large measure of importance for myself here, even though I storm in and out like a diva screaming for attention... (Let's face it... I'm a polite attention hog)

But more on topic. I appreciate all you've done and led in this community DLPB, and everyone else. I'd love to do the NPC's but there's just only so much one person can do. My own interests obviously are the reasons why I focus where I do... PERHAPS soon I can provide a simple base mesh that can be manipulated at will to suit the purposes of the people on this board. Also included UV's and a simple texture map applied to it that hopefully can be used modularly.

But just like your insistence on complete rational informed translation, I insist on the creators original intention completely fulfilled as well when it comes to chibi field/world models. That's the way the game was intended and designed. That's the way I like to see it. Ergo, that's the one I'll help provide bases for.

This isn't a promise however... It's just my fascination of this place hasn't died down yet, even though I still have too much on my plate before I can contribute to it again.
« Last Edit: 2012-08-26 07:09:22 by apz freak »

KingMB

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2012-08-29 18:40:24 »
So far I found this 2 Models are only retextured but not remodeld:

CIAC (Man 14)
EDEA (Onna)

many other models are incorect, like the 7 year old Tifa (BUAC), having big boobs (is this expression correct?), I mean show me a 7 year old with developed boobs...
« Last Edit: 2012-08-29 18:45:12 by KingMB »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #31 on: 2012-08-29 20:31:20 »
So far I found this 2 Models are only retextured but not remodeld:

CIAC (Man 14)
EDEA (Onna)

many other models are incorect, like the 7 year old Tifa (BUAC), having big boobs (is this expression correct?), I mean show me a 7 year old with developed boobs...

I would but linking to specific R-18 anime and manga stuff is probably against the forum rules
hahaha and ha.
Oh god I'm terrible today.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012-08-29 20:51:12 »
If that is true, then someone needs to sort that younger Tifa model out.

KingMB

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012-08-29 23:02:10 »
If that is true, then someone needs to sort that younger Tifa model out.
like I said you find this Model at BUAC.hrc....
I made a screenshot:

from this Link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AniNoDVsrYhVdG0zZERUT0tsOF91eHE2WHo4ZWRseWc&gid=4, I know that she is 7 Years old, also in the original Model, made by ???Sqaresoft/Enex??? she has Boobs, but I don't have a screenie for this...

Edit:
I looked, where I have this exact model, it's from here:
0.MY REBUILDED MODELS.rar                       Squallff8       Field models                            Qhimm FILE
« Last Edit: 2012-08-30 09:13:11 by KingMB »

narcku

• Like what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012-08-30 06:55:29 »
I agree with KingMB. I've always thought that Tifa model looked kinda "big" :oops: .
I mean just try to compare her height with Cloud from the flashback :-\ .

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2012-08-30 09:15:59 »
Dahfa's Tifa may be ok?  He did a version of it?

KingMB

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2012-08-30 09:29:58 »
I don't know, where can I find it??? (please don't tell me to install something, I only use the "direct"-Folder for new Models, because of problems with the LGP-Tools)
I couldn't find some Tifa-Model by Dahfa, in the great List of finished models...

I made yet a Screenie of the original Model:

EDIT: here the Folder-Name, by SquallFF8: Tifa(5 years old) (TEMP) :o
« Last Edit: 2012-08-30 09:38:28 by KingMB »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2012-09-01 03:29:37 »
I am not sure of he has it listed on his thread, but if not I or Pitbrat will upload it here.

KingMB

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2012-09-01 09:35:42 »
I'm looking through the files of Models I could find yet, and found this Models which have need to remodel or error-correction:
BNGD.hrc  Dyne, (left Hand as Gun-Model)
CIAC.hrc  Man 14, could only find the original Model
EDEA.hrc  Onna, and no, I didn't forget anything
ETFE.hrc  Boy, without face
EUAF.hrc  Girl, without face
EYIE.hrc  Car, has edgy whells
EZCC.hrc  Cat, to edgy
FBGE.hrc  Catcy (is this one for of Cait Sith?)
FQJB.hrc  Dyne, (Model with both hands intact)
FWAE.hrc  Esto, could only find the original Model
GABE.hrc  Wizard, what is this, with the crazy looking mouth and beard?
GAJC.hrc  Dio, the Body is missing (no I didn't forget anything), and what is this on his back? (it's not so in the original Model)
GHGF.hrc  Mech, edgy wheels
GJEB.hrc  Minigame Motorbike, edgy wheels
GNGB.hrc  Mogri, where are his eyes? the other ones have all their eyes.

this List isn't complete, and maybe some of them are finished yet...
(hope you can understand my bad English, and I also hope that the expression "edge" or "edgy" is correct, when not, I think you see what I mean, when you look into the images.)

EDIT: I don't know if it even possible: one animation of Barret is a total falure, he give Cloud his payment with his right "hand", but Barret has no right hand, instead there he has his havy Machine-Gun (artificial Arm), so how could he 1st hold the money, 2nd drop the money to Cloud... I think if it is possible, someone should change this Animation from his right to hils left hand
« Last Edit: 2012-09-01 16:40:29 by KingMB »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2012-09-01 18:33:33 »
All the models are in Unified Model Installer.  But I will upload our nice little set up of all the files in 1 archive for you.  They are all separated nice and neat and by modellers name.

I will do it when I get back later.

Dan

KingMB

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2012-09-01 23:46:13 »
All the models are in Unified Model Installer.  But I will upload our nice little set up of all the files in 1 archive for you.  They are all separated nice and neat and by modellers name.

I will do it when I get back later.

Dan
thank you, and maybe some other will profit from this...

EDIT: Why don't you change your Program "Unified Model Installer", so that the user can choose, if they want to install the Models in to the LPGs, or into the "direct"-folder?
« Last Edit: 2012-09-02 13:40:29 by KingMB »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2012-09-02 20:06:34 »
thank you, and maybe some other will profit from this...

EDIT: Why don't you change your Program "Unified Model Installer", so that the user can choose, if they want to install the Models in to the LPGs, or into the "direct"-folder?

because that is a lot of messing.

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #42 on: 2012-09-03 20:30:58 »
has a list come together yet of what has been modeled and what hasnt

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2012-09-03 20:44:48 »
I am waiting for pitbrat to post here.  He is probably very busy!  I will place the pack up later for a few days that contains all the ones that HAVE been done.

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #44 on: 2012-09-03 20:48:36 »
alright in the mean time ill start on my cloud model jk id actually like to see models and/or textures done for summons and enemies

edit i like the cell shaded cloud that was posted by slayersnext in his thread. i think itd be cool to see more of the game like this. to give it a dragon quest or even a borderlands feel. (i know borderlands isnt cell shaded but its the closest way i know to describe it.)

once a list is out or if you can name one that isnt done ill start on it and see if it meets approval
« Last Edit: 2012-09-03 20:53:34 by omega res novae »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2012-09-04 03:28:03 »
Pitbrat is working on the list of what is done and not done, and I will wait until he adds the next models to the folders too before I release them all separately.

Rayved

• It ain't easy being cheesy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2012-09-12 02:40:01 »
I'll be glad to help once the list is up. I've studied in 3D modeling so it ain't a mystery for me.