Author Topic: can't open safe in shinra mansion because of safe combination graphics.  (Read 4364 times)

Naravale

• View Profile
looks like this....

Mr. Moderator can edit-button, can you? ~Mr. Moderator
« Last Edit: 2013-06-13 14:37:44 by Covarrfetch'd »

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
it might help if you tell people what you did to your game.

Naravale

• View Profile
bootleg 040 minimum preset install, + and

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
This happens when you failed to install menu overhaul /translation project without first ensuring all files (esp flevel.lgp) are the 1998 originals untouched.  Replace all files with originals and re run installation.

Template

• Life is a series of cats.
    • View Profile
This happens every time you install bootleg with menu overhaul checked and Retranslation unchecked.

I've come to the conclusion that it's best to just uncheck Menu Overhaul from bootleg altogether and install it by itself if you want it un-retranslated. Idk why you can do it after bootleg and not during, but it doesn't mess up the untranslated version's counters if you do it that way.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
I'll look into this better with Reunion.  It is ts that controls the size of the boxes and the position of the numeric.  I will work with him to fix it up.  I have sent a few ideas already.

Kompass63

• View Profile
I'll look into this better with Reunion.  It is ts that controls the size of the boxes and the position of the numeric.  I will work with him to fix it up.  I have sent a few ideas already.
nice to hear... :)

RSnow

• View Profile
This happened to me too, but I managed to open the safe like this. It was quite a challenge!