Author Topic: [FF7PC] FMV Inspired MOD, All Main Characters (Beta 2.0d)  (Read 111284 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: [WIP/REL] FMV Inspired MOD, All Main Characters
« Reply #25 on: 2012-08-25 15:43:04 »
This look very nice.Will there be sephiroth model too?

I think if we ask nicely, we shall receive  :-D

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: [WIP] FMV Field Models Style Mod, Beta Release!
« Reply #26 on: 2012-08-25 15:46:51 »
It is about time someone besides @KulaWende made a mod for Cid Highwind. Thank you very much, @weeemus, keep up the good work.
Let's get this straight.  Kula didn't make ANYTHING you see in "his" AC Mod.  He took Namespoofer's AC Mod and simply redistributed it claiming it to be his own.  Later he joined a small community that had strict rules to only share imported models amongst themselves, and then stole some of those and once again claimed it to be "his" AC Mod.  He then proceeded to burn it all to a DVD (including things like Aali's driver and other mods found here at qhimm) along with an installer and SELL IT to people.

So please, let's stop this ridiculous Kula Wende worship, he has contributed NOTHING to the community other than taking other peoples work and making a profit off of it.  In most countries he would be considered a criminal.

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2012-08-25 15:51:04 »
It's nice to see someone attempting this. It'll certainly mesh well with the FMVs, and maybe can even be converted to battle.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012-08-25 16:44:43 »
It's nice to see someone attempting this. It'll certainly mesh well with the FMVs, and maybe can even be converted to battle.

The "To Do List" in the OP says he will convert to battle and world, PLUS do all NPC's to match his art style  :)

Masamune

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2012-08-25 23:54:25 »
This is so cool. Great job.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2012-08-27 13:28:53 »
I think you shouldn't tone down vincent quality. Over 9000 quality required!!1  :-P

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2012-08-27 16:28:21 »
I think you shouldn't tone down vincent quality. Over 9000 quality required!!1  :-P

Haha, I suppose i can make 2 versions of Vincent then. One as fmv style and the other as Dirge of Cerberus art style as a side mod. But we'll see! Since I still have to make the other characters  :P

You can see a wip screen of him I just uploaded but!

Edit Vincent is complete and ready to be ported into the game!
« Last Edit: 2012-08-27 18:53:22 by weeemus »

zackxc

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012-08-27 19:04:21 »
...That vincent
....Looks....AMAZING! Great job man.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012-08-27 21:27:34 »
Wanna see that one from Dirge of Cerebrus with perfect quality in the near future then :p
Can't wait!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012-08-28 02:36:54 »
The file is up for review, so it can't be downloaded. Apparently they don't like it lol

Time to find another host  :(

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2012-08-28 07:32:45 »
The file is up for review, so it can't be downloaded. Apparently they don't like it lol

Time to find another host  :(

Back to 4shared I go. :P

Updated link! New Package includes VINCENT VALENTINE!   :)

Buster Swd

• Sorry for bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2012-08-28 10:03:59 »
AWESOME!!Which character are you going to do next?

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2012-08-28 13:14:01 »
AWESOME!!Which character are you going to do next?

Hmmm.... Perhaps Sephiroth?

Anyway Check out my new Screen post under "MISC"  :mrgreen:

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2012-08-28 17:35:56 »
After looking at the misc screen shot, do you plan on making alternate chibi models for all of the characters?

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2012-08-28 18:37:31 »
After looking at the misc screen shot, do you plan on making alternate chibi models for all of the characters?

I suppose I could. It does take literally a two second job after the full size model is ported and completed.

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #40 on: 2012-08-28 18:45:19 »
nice work.

StickySock

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2012-08-29 18:50:19 »
This mod is a great idea and has me genuinely excited. I would love to have field and battle models to match the FMV's. With Omzy's field pack, DLPB's Mods, the Reanimation and FPS mods, the entire game can be upgraded and still look consistent throughout.

@weeemus - Hello @weeemus, could you please consider making a version of Cloud Strife with the Buster Sword sheathed on his back? I love @Grimmy's version of Cloud Strife field model.

You do realize this is an extremely easy thing to do right? Just open the desired sword model, in this case the buster sword in kimera, resize it down to be within reason of a field model and save as a field model, open the Cloud field model, add a part to the torso of Cloud (The resized buster sword model) and finish resizing and positioning. Done.

My only problem with those models is when he sits down or lays down the sword goes through everything, not to mention as soon as you get a new sword the buster sword doesn't make sense. I guess it's a matter of which is more believable to you, that Cloud can pull a sword out of nowhere or that he can sit, lay, roll, etc. with the buster sword on his back.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2012-08-29 19:47:08 »
That sit, lay, roll thing is why I don't use the field model with sword. It's kind of neat at the beginning of the game, but quickly loses itself. Also, you don't ever see the other main characters carrying their weapons.

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2012-08-30 15:31:14 »
You do realize this is an extremely easy thing to do right? Just open the desired sword model, in this case the buster sword in kimera, resize it down to be within reason of a field model and save as a field model, open the Cloud field model, add a part to the torso of Cloud (The resized buster sword model) and finish resizing and positioning. Done.

My only problem with those models is when he sits down or lays down the sword goes through everything, not to mention as soon as you get a new sword the buster sword doesn't make sense. I guess it's a matter of which is more believable to you, that Cloud can pull a sword out of nowhere or that he can sit, lay, roll, etc. with the buster sword on his back.
Hello @StickySock,
 I would like to inform you that the first time I saw Final Fantasy VII, it was on a small screen on the back of a chair in a vehicle. Due to this, I thought Cloud's Field Model had a Buster Sword on his back. Of course, I was obviously hallucinating. However, that memory has left an impression on me ever since then. I do agree with everything you said, yet my preference is something I hold with high regard. I can't seem to get anything to work in Kimera, because I am too lazy to figure it out. @Weeemus made an excellent Buster Sword Model that looks great.

EDIT: I have always wanted to see someone make it so that the field models had their different weapons equipped at different times. I understand that this is pointless due to the fact that one would have to recreate the char.lgp for each individual weapon for each character. However, I still think it would be awesome if Cloud Strife could have the Ultima Sword on his back as Field and World Map Models.
« Last Edit: 2012-08-30 15:34:11 by ajthedj747 »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2012-09-01 19:26:43 »
So how's this coming along?

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2012-09-02 05:22:35 »
So how's this coming along?

I've been quite busy with work lately. However I have finished The Chest, arm's and Shoulder armor  ;)

kanelakis

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2012-09-03 14:57:37 »
These new mod how do I put them in the program bootle 0039?
I can get a tutorial?

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2012-09-03 18:09:18 »
Kula hasn't made anything.
He stole everything he offers.
Yeah, that is what I meant, my bad.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #48 on: 2012-09-03 21:17:28 »
These new mod how do I put them in the program bootle 0039?
I can get a tutorial?

To replace any models you only need to use ulgp 0.5 or Aalis original lgp tool (use the search and look through the results there are plenty of tutorials) if you know how to use command line. I think that in the new bootleg (0040) all of these models will be supported.

Kuraudo-Sutoraifu

• Not interested..
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2012-09-04 01:14:23 »
I hope FMV Tifa is next after Sephiroth. :)  :-P