Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam] SeeD Reborn (v3.5) - Menu/GUI/Font Overhaul *ALL LANGUAGES*  (Read 235076 times)

Mcindus

• Freak
  • Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
Re: [FF8PC-Steam] SeeD Reborn - FF8 Menu Overhaul v3.5 *UPDATED*
« Reply #400 on: 2017-08-15 22:35:15 »
Italian version of SeeDReborn v3.5 is now available on the first post!!!

FINALLY!

But - I made it up to you guys -- you basically have SeedReborn v3.6 - your own 'extra' updated version -- ENJOY!! 

(If you prefer the 3.2 font, you can use the 'sy' folder from the 3.2 release and just move/replace the one from this version)

XxXManuXxX

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy,
As soon as I get home I try it right away, Now I can not try it, because I'm on vacation hehe
thank you so much MCINDUS

italian's Loving you hahaha

Mcindus

• Freak
    • View Profile
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy,
As soon as I get home I try it right away, Now I can not try it, because I'm on vacation hehe
thank you so much MCINDUS

italian's Loving you hahaha

So I'm dying to hear what you think :)

robpolsen

• View Profile
Italian Really loving you  :-D :-D :-D :-D

kakaro

• View Profile
Hello,

I can't download the French Pack.
I'm block on AddFly, and when i click on "skip add" i'm redirect on a new tab (white) and i can't download the file.

Can you help me, or upload it on a new site ?

Thanks

larax

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Hi,

I installed SeeD Reborn 3.2 with spanish package and i'm having some bugs in some places. For example the "time battle bar" looks like this:

Has anyone else had that problem? Thanks very much

Mcindus, great job! your dedication in improving ff8 is impressive.

m0zz

• View Profile
Hi,

i can't get a proper display with seed reborn and the french version.

with reborn 3.5 and reborn 3.5 hash,  letters are perfect but not numbers :

with reborn 3.5 and french language pack (ic textures) and french hash , i have the numbers but the letters are kind weird, some are missing :

>> french textures /french hash

>> eng textures /  original hash

also i don't have the elemental pictos with eng. hash and i have them with french textures / french hash

but for now i prefer the look with reborn 3.5 eng and eng hash, i mean all letters are well shape but i'd like to have the numbers too (and the pictos would be great but if not it's ok)

any idea ? thx (and thx for all those mods guys, i re discover this game and i enjoy playing it)

m0zz

• View Profile
problem kinda solved. I have put my game in english, everything is fine now

shikulja

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
I made a .bat script, to transfer new versions of Seed Reborn for
old version of FF8 (compatible with Aali's Driver)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dPOfCawdhlyjRAASEgcgCJL6AyXE7uKS/view?usp=sharing
Several palettes could not move from iconfl 0-1-2-3 because I do not know which numbers these colors have.
If anyone is interested, you can finalize.
==
I hope Mcindus and the others, you can write a document how to correctly redraw the texture, I manually redraw the 2.x version when often began to update, I just abandoned ..
For example, how to align, how to quickly make all palettes, and what font parameters of text, shadows and colors, so as not to select manually

Xiraiya

• View Profile
I don't know if this is the best place for this but I thought I'd ask.

I'm looking to find out if it's possible get the PSX Font working on the current PC version of FF8 through using a mod such as this. I quite like the sharp blocky look of the PSX font and was hoping to get it and the original PSX Button icons working with the current PC version for a somewhat more vanilla FF8 experience, I grabbed the PSX Music replacement mod and also grabbed the FMV mod that uses the higher res version of the FMV videos from  the old version of FF8 on PC.

So you can understand what I'm going for here, I'm just trying to scrounge together the different parts of FF8 that were better in different versions but still "Vanilla" if that makes sense. I'm not looking to bog the game down with HD fan stuff.

Mcindus

• Freak
    • View Profile
I don't know if this is the best place for this but I thought I'd ask.

I'm looking to find out if it's possible get the PSX Font working on the current PC version of FF8 through using a mod such as this. I quite like the sharp blocky look of the PSX font and was hoping to get it and the original PSX Button icons working with the current PC version for a somewhat more vanilla FF8 experience, I grabbed the PSX Music replacement mod and also grabbed the FMV mod that uses the higher res version of the FMV videos from  the old version of FF8 on PC.

So you can understand what I'm going for here, I'm just trying to scrounge together the different parts of FF8 that were better in different versions but still "Vanilla" if that makes sense. I'm not looking to bog the game down with HD fan stuff.

There's actually a font mod that's around.... what I recommend doing for your experience is getting SeeD Reborn 3.2, and then installing the PSX-style font replacement over the top of it.  3.2 is a 'close to the PC' version, but for the PSX text, someone has re-created it for use with SeeDReborn hashes. Not sure where the link is, but it installs right over the top of SeeDReborn (any version) - and you should be able to find it easily.

Xiraiya

• View Profile
There's actually a font mod that's around.... what I recommend doing for your experience is getting SeeD Reborn 3.2, and then installing the PSX-style font replacement over the top of it.  3.2 is a 'close to the PC' version, but for the PSX text, someone has re-created it for use with SeeDReborn hashes. Not sure where the link is, but it installs right over the top of SeeDReborn (any version) - and you should be able to find it easily.

That sounds basically perfect, I'll go looking around for it. Thanks alot.