Author Topic: 7th heaven mod list  (Read 7925 times)

MrMadakey

• View Profile
7th heaven mod list
« on: 2015-06-11 11:21:38 »
So I've been using Tifas bootleg for the longest time now and never had an issue with it, however recently someone told me that 7th heaven does everything Tifas bootleg does but easier. So I thought I would give it a shot, however now I've gone to check it out it turns out that most of the mods that were in Tifas bootleg are missing from 7th heaven...

Is there any way I can get the mods back from Tifas bootleg without having to manually install them, like some kind of larger catalog link that I'm missing because right now in 7th heaven there is around 21 mods compared to your usual 70 in Tifas bootleg or am I missing something ? (I might be over exaggerating with the second number but that's how it feels)

Do I have to manually download them and put them in the 7th heaven file somewhere or something ? I really don't know...

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: 7th heaven mod list
« Reply #1 on: 2015-06-11 15:36:51 »
After you download the categories from the catalog, you activate them and then click the Configure button. That is where you will see all the options to choose from within each category. Most of the Bootleg mods are added, plus more that were created after Bootleg's last release. There will also be updates this summer that will add even more to the catalog.

MrMadakey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015-06-12 12:06:59 »
I've updated the catalog and downloaded it which is how I found out how many mods were available and there isn't as many as Tifas bootleg. In light of this I've gone back to Tifas bootleg until the mod list is a little more updated. 21 mods compared to 70+ isn't worth the change over...

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-06-12 14:37:44 »
Are you sure you are looking at it right?  Because to my count it is the same.  The pack itself is like 21 but if you configure them in the active mods then there is about the same it not more.  Plus bootleg is outdated and messes with your source files which 7th Heaven doesn't.  I never looked back since.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 2015-06-12 20:14:18 »
You're not even listening, so I'll stop here. Good luck with Tifa's Bootleg.

MrMadakey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015-06-14 18:52:16 »
You're not even listening, so I'll stop here. Good luck with Tifa's Bootleg.
You're toxic for someone who made a mistake. Guess you can say that I'm done in this forum... Also 7th heaven is not convenient at all as it tells you NOTHING unless you go looking in the right places. Which I had to do and I get THIS reply.... Lol sure

Even when I did go looking in the right places you wasn't even clear with what you meant. Kind of funny that.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2015-06-15 14:06:19 »
In all my years on this forum, EQ2Alyza is one of the least toxic people I can remember. On the other hand, ignoring the directions given, arguing with something she didn't say, and then jumping to name calling... if anything is toxic behavior, that is.

I'm closing this thread now. ~Covarr