Author Topic: missing boss model/texture  (Read 2269 times)

raiden33

• View Profile
missing boss model/texture
« on: 2016-01-14 02:05:58 »
dono what happened but all other models up to this point in the game have been fine, got to this one and the texture didnt load and got some wierd red text error message next to the characters when the battle started. (couldnt get a screenshot of the error)

not a big deal overall i can still proceed through the game but i would assume you want something like this fixed eventually since this is main story line (the boss u fight right after aeris death scene) i dont remember the name of the boss (ill go back and play through again with a sense materia to get the name and see if it occurs again)

it must of been a random glitch or something the second time i fight him he had his textures, ignore my previous text.
« Last Edit: 2016-01-14 02:19:22 by raiden33 »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: missing boss model/texture
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-14 06:24:37 »
Do you know what your Workshop -> OpenGL -> Rendering -> Texture Memory was set to at the time and how long had you played up to that point?

raiden33

• View Profile
Re: missing boss model/texture
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-14 13:40:33 »
768 for the texture memory. i didnt go higher cause it says untested. my playtime at that point was at just over an hour (cause my stream ended at 1 hour 11 min, and i stoped the stream right after that fight)

i will say tho, i did notice just before it occured that there was this strange 2 red dots next to the character names in the fight before that one, then on THAT fight it gave me that red error message where the dots were.