Final Fantasy 8 > Support

Carbuncle looks weird...

(1/2) > >>

whiteben:
So I have a couple of issues with FF8 mods...

The first one is...

Spoiler: show

It looks like Ruby Dragon's textures... or at least some of them...  :-\

Also, Project Eden mod doesn't work...

nfitc1:
Magma Carbunkle. :)

Mcindus:
Ok, issue looks like you might have the old version of Tonberry.

Make sure you delete your /tonberry folder (backup your hashmaps folder, but get rid of hash2map and collisions along with everything else)

Then download 2.04 and put your hashmaps back in the folder.  This version of tonberry will come with NEW hash2map and collisions files -- no need to move anything around.

This should fix your project eden problem as well as your carbuncle issue.  i'm working on fixing the weird darkness that happens to the ground, but not sure 100 % how I'm going to go about doing that just yet.

whiteben:
But I do have Tonberry 2.04 installed...

Mcindus:

--- Quote from: whiteben on 2018-09-27 17:21:18 ---But I do have Tonberry 2.04 installed...

--- End quote ---

What mods do you have installed?  Do you have the right hashmap for projecteden?  check the second post of the tonberry 2.04 thread and match your hashmaps against those.  also, make sure you don't have duplicate hashmaps.  i think this error might appear on carbuncle if you have lunar cry, but not project hellfire.  also, make sure that hash2map and collisions are in /tonberry and NOT in tonberry/hashmaps

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version