Author Topic: Scene.bin crash  (Read 2223 times)

Soldier: 1st

Scene.bin crash
« on: 2005-10-26 13:47:48 »
Im a forum noob so i apologise if this post is in the wrong topic.. Iv installed many of these GREAT little patches and my ff7 is running smoothly on windows XP :P  however when i install any of the new scene.bin files or apply any patches to my scene.bin to change how hard the monsters are, 9 outta 10 times ff7 crashes entering fights just after the battle "swirl" and works fine again after i restore the backup of scene.bin any ideas why this is happening? im using version 1.02 with the chocobo patch, reunion and the latest ff7Music (also crashes without ff7Music)
Thanks.

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Scene.bin crash
« Reply #1 on: 2005-10-26 14:39:58 »
which patch are you using (scene.bin one)

Soldier: 1st

Scene.bin crash
« Reply #2 on: 2005-10-26 16:36:47 »
hmm it seems to have fixed itself now lol. iv just reinstalled your patch for the scene.bin and set the compatability mode of the ff7.exe to windows 98 and its working great! Nice work on the patch, the midgar zolom should keep me leveling for alittle while longer i WILL beat him.  :P

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Scene.bin crash
« Reply #3 on: 2005-10-26 16:52:32 »
Hi, thanks for using my patch.
But credit goes to Elentor, who did all the enemies up to Junon, and I continued it up to Gongaga.

You wont beat the midgar Zolom, have you seen his HP? Its crazy, come back and fight him another time. :)