Author Topic: FF7 Cloud  (Read 5165 times)

JudeSaint

• View Profile
FF7 Cloud
« on: 2013-05-19 02:33:13 »
I have the Tifa pack installed via Bootleg.  i just started the game and Cloud has no body at all.  He has hands (Gloves i think) head and then it looks like shinguards.  I am using the AC style Grimmy.  Suggestions?
« Last Edit: 2013-05-19 03:20:37 by JudeSaint »

JudeSaint

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Cloud
« Reply #1 on: 2013-05-19 14:00:31 »
Bump for suggestions?

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #2 on: 2013-05-20 15:00:46 »
I'm not familiar with the Cloud model but I've had issues with the other Grimmy models. Yuffie is apparently broken, she crashes the game the second she's on screen. Tifa will load as the PRP model for some reason, I got her to work by downloading the model directly from the post. Don't know why that made a difference but worth a try with Cloud. Try downloading it from here and rerunning bootleg.
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13981.0

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-05-20 15:08:21 »
The model loads fine in Kimera, except the world model. For some reason his crotch is missing so his legs aren't attached to his body Rayman style.

JudeSaint

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-05-21 04:16:52 »
dont i have to uninstall FF7 and reinstall it before i can run Bootleg again? ... I was told that you cant bootleg and already bootlegged ff7

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-05-21 13:50:56 »
You can, just somethings cant be changed after they're added. You can change character models and background textures and stuff, it's mostly just the menu overhaul stuff that requires a new install. You should keep an iso of your original installation just encase. I had to run bootleg quite a few times to find settings that really worked for me, and I've had to default to the iso twice. Once to fix an issue with the sound and another to remove an overhaul option I'd tried. If you want a classic FF7 look use the PRP models. For HD I prefer the APZ, Whiteraven, and Kela51 models. Try them all and see what you like. They all look better in the game than in bootleg so don't judge purely on first impressions.