Author Topic: Hermoor  (Read 42981 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Re: Hermoor
« Reply #50 on: 2010-07-10 06:13:27 »
Cloudcake! I'm wrong arent I?

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010-07-10 07:36:41 »
You were cactusjack something or other and you changed it to cloudjack something or other.

I think.

EDIT: idl12 had the best name: "cloudy with a chance of strife" :-D
« Last Edit: 2010-07-10 07:38:25 by The Seer of Shadows »

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010-07-10 12:32:45 »
I had Ultima Cloud, then Cloudsy baby for about an hour lmfao :P :P

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010-07-10 16:09:51 »
.....does anybody remember what my "cloud" name was? for I do not

it was cloudjack, or cactuscloud

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010-07-10 20:23:37 »
Hey guys though my advanced tracking method and technical knowledge (far beyond anything today) I've found Hermie here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv0FvVlLvjc&feature=relate

It's got to be him right.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010-07-10 21:45:04 »
Hey guys though my advanced tracking method and technical knowledge (far beyond anything today) I've found Hermie here...

It's got to be him right.

.... Rather than laugh, I was filled with an unholy rage, compelling me to kill anybody who so much as chuckled even once at that video...  Why the fuck does stupidity like that have 6 million views

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010-07-10 22:38:58 »
I'd figure that upset you cupcake it was either you or Kudistos Megistos that replied first. I thought Kudistos would be happy I found his secret admirer.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010-07-10 22:53:29 »
I'd figure that upset you cupcake it was either you or Kudistos Megistos that replied first. I thought Kudistos would be happy I found his secret admirer.

I just look at it like this.  He's just a person, who never realized that "HURF DURF I'M SO RANDUMB" isn't funny.  Now, there was a point in time where I thought it was, and I can remember a specific day, that I was actually discussing yesterday, from wherein I thought "HURF DURF I'M SO RANDUMB" was funny.   I look back on that day, and realize some of it was legitimately funny random, and just stupid random.  Most people haven't grown to realize the differences.  This upsets me, as I figure that it's a part of growing up.

Just to demonstrate what I mean, here's a Picture of me from that day I mentioned:

And now a recent image of me:

Now you can clearly see there was a lot of growth, both mental and physical.  However...  The person in the video, shouldn't he have already gone through that stage of mental growth?

YAY RANT

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #58 on: 2010-07-10 23:07:20 »
Hermoor's ramblings weren't of the 'yay random' type. They were far closer to the 'violent neo-Nazi' type. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him; many things he said were quite vicious and nasty - not stuck by OTT graphic violence, but very coarse and aggressive nonetheless.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010-07-10 23:20:51 »
Hermoor's ramblings weren't of the 'yay random' type. They were far closer to the 'violent neo-Nazi' type. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him; many things he said were quite vicious and nasty - not stuck by OTT graphic violence, but very coarse and aggressive nonetheless.

I'm almost certain that Hermoor is a timid skinny kid IRL, and wouldn't pose a threat to anyone or say in real life any of the things he says online. It's likely that the reason for his behaviour, ranting and insistence on his own intellectual superiority online is that he gets picked on in school.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010-07-10 23:49:14 »

I'm almost certain that Hermoor is a timid skinny kid IRL, and wouldn't pose a threat to anyone or say in real life any of the things he says online. It's likely that the reason for his behaviour, ranting and insistence on his own intellectual superiority online is that he gets picked on in school.

That's what they said about the columbine kids,people usually don't see it coming till its too late.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010-07-10 23:55:41 »
Yeah, but the Columbine kids didn't have a chance to take out their anger on random internet people to stop it from building up ;D

And they were Goths, so he'd never want to imitate them. If he tried to kill people, he'd probably do it the natural way and fashion a makeshift bow and arrows out of twigs. Before getting pummelled :P

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010-07-11 00:03:49 »
::Sigh:: If only the Columbine kids had Qhimm in there life...

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010-07-11 00:06:52 »
If only the Columbine kids had had Kudistos Megistos in their lives ;D

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010-07-11 00:20:04 »

That's what they said about the columbine kids,people usually don't see it coming till its too late.

Unfortunately, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold weren't picked on, in fact, they were actually quite popular and well liked.  The problem was Eric Harris had depression issues, and the medication he was on can contribute to increased aggression, being a sociopath didn't help either, and Dylan Klebold, being his best friend, just kinda followed along with what he did.  According to the infamous "basement tapes" their main motivation was revenge at cops for catching them breaking into a van a year earlier.  I could go on and on about this (I've studied the incident WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much for a healthy human being), SO, I'm just going to take the time to shoot down some particularly persistent myths

1) Cassie Bernal was asked if she believed in god, and was then shot when she replied "yes":  Official investigation, and several witnesses have stated that this exchange either had not taken place, or had not taken place with Bernal.  In fact, Emily Wyant, a friend of Cassie Bernal, had been studying with her in the library when the shootings began, and said they were under the table, when Eric Harris suddenly slammed his fist on the table, then said "peek-a-boo" before shooting Cassie Bernal.

2) Eric Harris created a set of levels for DooM that had the same layout as the Columbine High School hallways:

NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This simply did. not. happen.  Scans of his harddrive had none of these, nor did his website, nor did Dylan Klebold's computer, none of them had these levels.  Nobody does, they simply do not exist.  Now, I have played their levels, and they are nothing more than mindless violence, not even any mazes or puzzles, but they sure as sh*t weren't the columbine hallways.

3) Third shooter on the roof:

It was a janitor

4) The date chosen was April 20th, because it was Hitler's birthday:

Nope, It was originally April 19th, because Robyn Anderson, one of the people who helped them procure guns wasn't going to be present.  HOWEVER, there were delays in making their bombs (most of which failed anyway), so they delayed the date by one day.  Another theory states, that April 19th was both the day of the Oklahoma City bombing, and the day the fires started in Waco Texas during the siege on the Branch Davidian compound, and in their journals and videos, they stated that they wanted to outdo both of those events.

5) Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were members of the "Trenchcoat Mafia":

No.  Eric Harris's father claims they were, yet both of them didn't appear in the yearbook picture, nor did they have any connections with the members.  If they had no connections, nor were they in the yearbook picture... how could they have been members?

6) They loved Marylin Manson:
Nope, hated him

7) The massacre could've been prevented by more observant parents/friends/teachers/authority figures:

Nope.  Just about anybody who's looked over the event can tell you, that there were no warning signs of THIS happening.

Now, all that being said, there was but ONE good thing that came from all of this.  Both because of how it went down, and when it went down, it probably saved a few-hundred lives.  If their plan had gone off as intended, Columbine High School would no longer exist, and (now this is the scary part), they would have tried to steal a plane, and (try to) fly it into a skyscraper (they had said that their main goal was actually the WTC if they could get to it, but any skyscraper would do).  Now, had they not gone through with it when they did.  Eric Harris would've probably ended up like Tim McVeigh and learned to make deadlier (and working) bombs, and blown up a major building.

...I think that's all I have to say for now

EDIT: Nope, Kudistos, they weren't goths at all.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2010-07-11 00:27:39 »
O_O Wow who knew well...any of that holy crow you do your research on nut jobs!. I am sure you are a very nice guy cupcake and you are one of the few that still reply to my posts but...YOU scare me!. But your still kewl in my book.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2010-07-11 00:29:55 »
Yeah...  something about damaged human minds just kinda calls to me...  It's almost like... I understand them better than the average person.

Kidding, but yeah, as I said, I've done WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much research on Columbine

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2010-07-11 00:39:19 »
EDIT: Nope, Kudistos, they weren't goths at all.

But Hermoor doesn't know that ;D

Also, it doesn't surprise me at all that people have taken advantage of the Columbine massacre and spread fake stories in order to advance a political point of some kind. Wanna bash atheists? Make up a story that the Columbine kids had an anti-religion motive for their killings. Wanna bash a rock star/band? Say the Columbine kids were fans (I was already aware that the Marilyn Manson stuff was bullshit). Wanna bash video games? Say the Columbine kids were obsessed with them. It all makes sense.

There was an incident a few years ago here in Britain that led to Manhunt 2 being banned. The way the media reported it, a kid who was obsessed with the game killed his friend in a way that imitates the in-game violence, and this lead to the game being taken off the shelves and a huge debate on how video game violence influences children.

As far as I know, the one who played the game was the victim (and he shouldn't have been playing it either; in the UK, I believe that age restrictions on video games are legally enforceable). The killer was, I've heard, a paranoid schizophrenic who hallucinated and heard voices and may have been a drug addict. Of course, "psychotic teenager kills friend" doesn't sell as many copies of tabloid newspapers as "violent video game addict uses game to train for real-life murder", so it's not hard to see how the story got spread.

I might be completely wrong about this, but I'm inclined to believe the version of the story that wasn't published in the Daily Mail.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2010-07-11 01:24:24 »
Getting back off topic... ;D

Yeah that's cuz they're pretty bad and I wrote them when I was 15. >_> But if you insist on my embarrassment:

My everlasting sorrow seems so close to its peak
It reflects the words of terror that I cannot speak
Although I seldom feel close to happiness' grasp
I lose all my joy in disappointment’s clasp

My actions, propelled by regret, I cannot explain
They could have been spoken, yet only in vain
Whilst I lay dying, my wounds washed up by the rain
My heart feels tied up as if in a chain

My bleary tears no longer seem to affect you now
As you suddenly lost all trust in our vow
You think I swagger as if seeking attention
Thinking I'm nothing but an act of pretension

I now invoke your precious being
I prey whilst you laugh without forgiveness
You've punctured my heart by barely seeing
How my seraph's swathed in darkness

And no I've never written fanfics. How sad. :P

EDIT: I found mah poem with the dark abyss thing :P

An archangel has died in its pool of blood
Succumbed by the powers of the dark
And whatever is left of its mystic beauty
Is swallowed by the dark abyss of its heart

And omagaw, I just found out that mystic beauty is a brand of sanitary towels -_- http://www.mystic-beauty.com/

Your poetry reminds me of the adolescent poetry generator ;D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2010-07-11 01:27:27 »
Your poetry reminds me of the adolescent poetry generator ;D

Oh please, I might have been young and emo but I wasn't an dumbass. XD

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2010-07-11 01:29:59 »
 ;D

Getting back on topic, here's one for Hermoor as well :P (actually, the rantings are only vaguely similar to Hermoor's, but the level of coherence is roughly the same)

When I reloaded that page, one of the rants was:

I have my *own* personal saviors, I change 'em every hour, I don't give a f*ck if there's life after death, I want to know if there's even any god damn *Slack* after death! So step aside, all you butt-lipped, neurotic, insecure bespectacled space monsters! I say, `When the Rapture comes, I'll make 'em wait!'. By God, `Anything for a laugh!', I say! I take drugs! Every night I hock up a lunger and extinguish the *Sun*! I circumcize retarded space bastards with my teeth and make 'em leave a tip; I change tires with my *tongue* and my *tool*! I steer my *own* fucking evolution! I'm the GOD DAMN Man of the Future, who'll try to come and get me? Now give me some more of...

wat

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2010-07-11 05:59:30 »
I didn't study Columbine but a classmate in basic psychology handed me a book of basically mini biographies on the thoughts of criminals. Thiefs, murderers, rapists, you name it it was probably in that book. Even a section where Marilyn Manson was telling his version of things. It was definantly a hard book to go through on the distress level. I will still never imagine being in the same mindset as these people even after reading about their point of view.

Back to Hermoor... umm... You fake viking you :P

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2010-07-12 03:19:33 »
Yes, he's not really a viking.  Something far, far more insidious...

The vikings must be turning in their graves to know that Hermoor has such an obsession with them.

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2010-07-14 20:50:29 »
Hermoor, I remember him, It was pretty funny just visiting qhimm and reading all his failposts while it was going on.

good times...

I hate these things, people who find these funny must be mentally unstable.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2010-07-15 00:27:58 »
Hermoor, I remember him, It was pretty funny just visiting qhimm and reading all his failposts while it was going on.

good times...

I hate these things, people who find these funny must be mentally unstable.
That dude in the video has problems. Kind of scary watching him.