Author Topic: [PSX/PC] Battle editor - Proud Clod (1.5.0/FINAL)  (Read 365613 times)

secondadvent

• View Profile
Official Proud Clod 1.0 Topic
« Reply #125 on: 2009-06-12 19:17:00 »
yeah, ok then i can see it making things being forced to the physical type, since that would also explain the reason statuses would not work (even with non-damaging attacks). i wonder if there is one for the opposite, though i haven't seen anything like that yet.

any idea on the details of long range attacks, since enemies with shoot don't do long range damage, and the long range materia does not set the element to shoot (tried by making cloud absorb shoot, and he absorbed the MP's gun, but killed himself with long range materia on)? i am looking in the ai for a possible flag to give long range, but i do not know if i will find one.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #126 on: 2009-06-12 19:32:44 »
It's just part of the target. If the "Short Range" is off then the attack (assuming it's physical) will be long range.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2009-06-12 19:45:29 »
but the mp enemy doesnt do long range damage, that is what i am looking for here. it's machine gun attack should do full damage to back row enemies, but it does reduced damage.

why is it that blade beam's shockwave is using a fireball attack instead of the normal shockwave, does it have to be used after blade beam to have that affect, or is it something else (i turned on the blade beam property as well, but i don't know what's up)?

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #128 on: 2009-06-12 19:59:08 »
Can't really help you with either. That Short Range is what makes physical attacks damage the back row equally. I never really played with it a lot, but that's the way it is on the weapons' targeting data.
Then again, it may only apply to the player's characters because NONE of the enemy attacks have that set and all the physical attacks do that. I don't know of any script effect that can change that.

I'm also not completely sure what the Blade Beam effect does. It's supposed to target the enemies that weren't targets and perform an attack on them based on the 1A additional effect and the effect modifier. I guess if those aren't set then weird things will happen. I'm still not sure about all the mechanics of it so let me know what you find out.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2009-06-12 20:27:44 »
ok, using ice 3 as a base, it did the ghenghana attack (a fireball) animation used by the zenene's in the shinra building (dog creatures), and while using goblin punch as a base, the attack did one of the joker's card attacks (dunno which one). i am thinking that it is looking for the blade beam attack in the scene.bin for some reason or something, and it's move of choice must depend on the  attack used to start off.

it seems to use the move specified otherwise, casting regular attacks like nothing happened (though if a value higher than 127 is entered, it loops back to the start of the list, making 128 back to cure again.

it seems like no matter which enemy skill i choose, it always leads to the same attack being used as a second strike, and for magic, the ghenghana attack. i also think i know of a way to create a long range (dealing full damage to/from back row) attack for enemies, though it is only a temporary fix, requires an extra move to be made for each attack to be made into a LR row version (as well as a new attack id), the ai changed, and it would be done by making the enemy attack have an additional effect that causes back attack damage, since all allies take 2xdmg from back attacks, and being in the back halves damage. of course this would not be possible for attacks that have an additional effect already, but for the most part it "should" work to fix this problem.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-12 20:47:26 by secondadvent »

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #130 on: 2009-06-12 21:15:12 »
Back on page two of the WM topic (long long ago... good times, good times :) ) the code for the Blade Beam limit is listed:
Code: [Select]
FF FF 00 FF 00 00 FF FF 33 00 33 00 13 02 11 38 FF FF 1A 7A FF FF FF FF 00 00 BF FF Blade BeamNote the 1A 7A just to the right of the middle. That's the additional effects and the modifier. 7A happens to be the attack index of it's little aftershock wave. The shock wave's animation is 4F so when used as a limit it uses an actual index of 315. When called as a magic, this is outside the range of attacks' animations and spills into enemy animations. In this case it will use attack index 79 which looks like ghenghana, but it should be called from a limit to give the correct animation. This is because the game uses the command index as well as that animation index in the case of player's characters to get the actual animation to display (for enemies it uses attack index).
If that was too wordy or didn't make sense, it was using the shockwave attack data, but incorrectly extrapolating the animation to use.

It also probably ignores the 80h bit of that modifier which is why you're casting cure again.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2009-06-12 22:25:22 »
nah, i understand it, and i also found the data in the exe (searched your WM thread... i knew i saw it in there somewhere :P). i'm not entirely sure what everything is (i can directly  tell what most of it is, but still unsure on the flags), so any help would be appreciated. i want to test some things with the limits, and cloud is a good enough place to start.

ok, i think i found the byte that holds the blade beam flag (kinda weird that they are off when the bits are active, and active when the bits are off... if i am in the right spot that is  :P), and i couldn't really see anything different, though it seems weird to me that enemies hit with the shockwave are facing the wrong way in the damage animation, like the final hit against air buster, he faces the opposite team that killed him.

hmm... if an enemy is immune to magic, it causes the quake spells to miss, rather than hit for 0? that seems pretty odd to me.

ok, yeah i see what you meant by the grangalan jr being there when pandora's box was used without the flag enabled... maybe it has something to do with the spell itself, since it seems to cause an oddity on it's own, at least using the custom driver (something unknown happening i guess), or it has issues with enemies that have currently invisible friends (as in not summoned yet), so maybe the same would happen if i called upon hojo, and killed him quickly using it. the thing is, while trying with other magics with the flag turned off, it doesn't seem to show anything like what pandora's box did, just the regular death animation.

ok, PrC bug time... when trying to add something to a blank section of ai, if the first thing added besides the end statement is a string to be displayed, and then you click tab/enter/click away, the thing will give you an error message, as well as making the script vanish, and the only way to get around this is to click back onto the script section you tried to edit, skip past the error, and reenter your info (it will allow you to add the script with no trouble the second time around). here is the detailed error report:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at ProudClod.Form2.AISectionList_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection.SetItemInternal(Int32 index, Object value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection.set_Item(Int32 index, Object value)
   at ProudClod.Form2.Rewrite_CharAI()
   at ProudClod.Form2.EditCharAI_CellEndEdit(Object sender, DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellEndEdit(DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.EndEdit(DataGridViewDataErrorContexts context, DataGridViewValidateCellInternal validateCell, Boolean fireCellLeave, Boolean fireCellEnter, Boolean fireRowLeave, Boolean fireRowEnter, Boolean fireLeave, Boolean keepFocus, Boolean resetCurrentCell, Boolean resetAnchorCell)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.CommitEditForOperation(Int32 columnIndex, Int32 rowIndex, Boolean forCurrentCellChange)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.ScrollIntoView(Int32 columnIndex, Int32 rowIndex, Boolean forCurrentCellChange)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.TabToNextCell()
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.ProcessTabKey(Keys keyData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.ProcessDialogKey(Keys keyData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessDialogKey(Keys keyData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessDialogKey(Keys keyData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.ProcessDialogKey(Keys keyData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessMessage(Message& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessControlMessageInternal(Control target, Message& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.PreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ProudClod
    Assembly Version: 1.1.5.0
    Win32 Version: 1.1.5.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ryu/Desktop/ffvii%20hacking%20tools/proud%20clod/ProudClod.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

also, i noticed at some random time when trying to change an opcode from 12 to 10, the field where the newly entered 10 was, was completely blank, and iirc the hex offsets were all screwed up, and there was no end statement in the disassembled code, though it was in the actual script (side effect i am guessing, fixed when i reentered the opcode).

and something else that has been bugging me for a little while, but i kept forgetting to post, was the problem that occurs when filling a box, then clicking into another box without hitting enter or tab, the data stays, and everything is seemingly fine, but this error message pops up (cut of the normal stuff at the bottom, that appears in every error message's details):

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid because it results in a reentrant call to the SetCurrentCellAddressCore function.
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.SetCurrentCellAddressCore(Int32 columnIndex, Int32 rowIndex, Boolean setAnchorCellAddress, Boolean validateCurrentCell, Boolean throughMouseClick)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.SetSelectedCellCoreInternal(Int32 columnIndex, Int32 rowIndex, Boolean selected)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCell.set_Selected(Boolean value)
   at ProudClod.Form2.EditCharAI_CellEndEdit(Object sender, DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellEndEdit(DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.EndEdit(DataGridViewDataErrorContexts context, DataGridViewValidateCellInternal validateCell, Boolean fireCellLeave, Boolean fireCellEnter, Boolean fireRowLeave, Boolean fireRowEnter, Boolean fireLeave, Boolean keepFocus, Boolean resetCurrentCell, Boolean resetAnchorCell)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.SetCurrentCellAddressCore(Int32 columnIndex, Int32 rowIndex, Boolean setAnchorCellAddress, Boolean validateCurrentCell, Boolean throughMouseClick)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellMouseDown(HitTestInfo hti, Boolean isShiftDown, Boolean isControlDown)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellMouseDown(DataGridViewCellMouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

also, when trying to scroll in the error detail list, it seems to kill my synaptics program, causing the scrolling to stop working. i don't know if it is something about your box, or just synaptics (which occasionally does this anyway after long periods of use, just not twice in a row in the same day, in the same box :P), but something is having issues. ok, double checked and it is the detail box causing the issues with my pointing device... i doubt you can fix this, but i can just as easily not scroll with my mouse pad whilst in it (i can scroll while not clicked inside the box, even with the detailed info open, but as soon as i click inside and even try to scroll, boom it died, though i can still move my mouse, just not the wheel).
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13 00:05:33 by secondadvent »

Viashino

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2009-06-13 00:12:12 »
nicer program i tried it out since my forte isnt making exes its making models i thought i would try this out not bad at all.

nfitc1

• View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #133 on: 2009-06-13 02:43:27 »
Viashino, thank you. It'll get better so keep watching it.

secondadvent: I know of those errors. I'm unsure what to do about it. The first one I think I can fix (I've known about it for sometime but didn't think it important enough to change at the spur of the moment), but the second one is because you're trying to go to a new box using the mouse. I designed the interface to be controlled with the keyboard so you'd hit enter over and over. I think I can add an event that catches the mouse click, but it's really fragile as it is. I'll look into it, though.

As for the Synaptic freaking out. I wouldn't worry about it. The viruses in WM and PrC are designed not to affect system performance. ;)

j/k I hope you know. I actually have no idea why it's doing that. It works fine with my Synaptic so I couldn't say.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2009-06-13 03:19:01 »
so that's why i have been getting sudden blue screens of death after being on for long periods of time... unless PrC, WM, hojo, translhextion, and/or scene reader cause "bad pool calls" or whatever the dump thingy said, then i doubt it :P.

heh, but anyway at least they are known so that they can be (eventually) fixed, and it is probably just my computer and synaptics... they never seen eye to eye very well (my comp is a quad core, and it doesn't like certain things, but then again it was one of the first quads out, at least in the usa ;)).

im going to look into more of the added effects tomorrow, and hopefully i can find the damned things in the ai i have been wanting for a while. there are plenty of unknowns to tinker with, and i bet if i set the item drop rate for the mp's to 63, and messed with the unknowns for a while, i'd eventually hit the dropped item(s) variables, the steal item (and stolen flag), and hopefully find a way to set status immunity via ai as well, so that my mod can become everything i want it to be (i'm not going to give up searching for those things that easily... if they exist, i WILL find them >:D).
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13 03:20:47 by secondadvent »

ARMs

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2009-06-13 05:00:42 »
This isn't about Proud Clod but has anyone find out where the Mastered Materia selling multiplier is located at on the PSX version.  I know the someone figured out the PC version.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2009-06-13 16:28:06 »
this is a quote from armorvil over in an older thread of kudistos megistos':
On the PSX version, this data is located in the SHOPMENU.MNU file. Your topic gave me the urge to do some research, and I figured out where the prices for items are located.
In this PSX file, the items' prices are located at offset 0x6854.
The price for Potion is there and is comprised of two bytes : 32 00 (50 gil). Then, two bytes after this one (I don't know what those 2 bytes are used for, they are always 00 00), there is the price for the next item (Hi-Potion) : 2C 01 (300 gils). Then, we have 00 00 again, 02 00 (the price for the X-Potions), 00 00, DC 05 for the price of Ethers, etc...

now a quote from kudistos megistos:
Look for;

Code:

00 00 00 00 20 4E 00 00 01 00 00 00

The materias are all in order of their ID number, and their data is directly below the data for weapon prices, sandwiched in between several rows of FF filler above and below; it starts with two 40 1F 00 00s and ends with a lot of 01 00 00 00s.

it should be in there somewhere, though it could take some time. if you want to look through the thread yourself, here it is: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=7939.0

well, it's not REALLY old, but it isn't on the first page anymore XD.

hey nfitc1, if you need any psx files, spcifically the shopmenu.mnu i would be more than happy to give them to you, since i am the proud owner of both versions :P.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13 16:33:14 by secondadvent »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2009-06-13 16:33:29 »
Unfortunately, the master materia price multiplier (the one that makes mastered materia sell for x times the amount one pays for new materia) is somewhere else  :cry:

dziugo said that the multiplier for the PC version is in the code section of the .exe, so it probably won't be in the SHOPMENU.MNU file.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2009-06-13 16:52:18 »
what exactly does it look like in the pc version, because i could look around in the psx version (likely in the slxx_941.63 file, since that is the main file for psx games, where usually important stuff is stored... in fft, most everything about battles is in that file.

if the multiplier is 70 for the psx as well, and if it is in the scxx file, then i will try to hack and slash my way to victory :P. time for a hacked starting psx save, with a little bit of mastered materia in my possession >:D.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13 17:16:34 by secondadvent »

ARMs

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2009-06-13 17:25:01 »
oh man i just looked at the file and it seems pretty damn ahrd to find.   Well good luck i tried it once actually and i give up along the way.   That 70x multiplier is a pretty big issue for balancing mods, so i pray you will find it.  If you can can you see if you can fidn the 99 item limiations?  it be nice to reduce it to 20 for star ocean style or 10.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2009-06-13 18:07:07 »
i will see what i can do while i am in the file... 99 shouldn't be too hard to find, just like 70, but there will be a lot of places to check & change, so if i do find it, it will probably take some time. i will get to work on it, and i hope i find it as well so that more psx/pc mods are available, as in difficulty mods for both versions.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2009-06-13 18:14:39 »
And a little warning; the different versions of ff7 use different structures and the solution for the PAL UK version (for example) might be different from the solution for the NTSC US version...

Anyway, the multiplier is at 0x0031F14F and 0x0031F19E for the PC version 1.02:

Offsets:
0x0031F14F - for actual price when selling
0x0031F19E - probably just for display in shops

I don't know anything about the coding language in which ff7 was written, so I can only see bytes in hexadecimal, and since the PSX version is encoded in a different binary language, it'll be impossible to get anything by looking for a string of hex-values.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13 18:22:09 by Kudistos Megistos »

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2009-06-13 18:58:45 »
well i found a 46 near an area in the file with the main menu names (item, magic, materia... and the fury/sadness names in the menu as well), but the only master materia i have is sneak attack... my other materia didn't master for some reason >_>. time to whip out the save editor (the shop value did not change, but one affects the visual value, one the actual value, and so if i found the actual sell price, then i cannot know until i sell.

also, does the price that you get for unmastered materia go up based on ap (as in 1ap = 1 gil), or does it go up based on the max price and master ap cost? i mean it sells for 1000, and masters at 10k, would it raise 1 per ap gained, gaining master price at 1/10 of the master requirement, or would it gain 1 gil for every 10 ap gained, making it max out when mastered? i know all doesn't do this, but for smaller capped materia, if it raises one gil per ap, then it could max before hitting master, or possibly go over the cap, selling for more than master with high enough ap, and then kicking back to master price when mastered.

meh... i'll just cheat and make all enemies in the train graveyard give 65535 ap apiece :P. felt nice to master a restore materia in one go... but sux that it wasn't the right value, so the price wasn't altered at all >_>.

you are sure it isn't in the shopmenu.mnu file? there are only 84 instances of the 46 hex number, so i could try them all (those are excluding the ones in visible text strings)
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13 19:34:48 by secondadvent »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2009-06-13 19:34:54 »
Unfortunately, there are a lot of 46s to get through  :-D

And I don;t know anything about what part of the code determines the AP based price, but in any case, the selling cost raises by 1gil for every AP, so if materia are given a low price (and the master materia multiplier is low as well) they will sell for more when they have a lot of AP than when they are mastered.

I don't think it's in the shopmenu.mnu file, but I can't be certain. I suppose there's no harm in looking.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2009-06-13 19:49:11 »
well, the bottom most part of the shop file doesn't have it at least, but iwasn't really surprised by that. the scxx file has 255 46's in it, so that could take some time. i know changing one of them to 10 makes the menus and such not appear :P. and of those, 224 (or 234, lost count) are possible spots it could be.

just have to do some error checking then when editing the master price and the master ap cost then, or make less sellable for a good bit, making the sellsable ones as high selling as they take to master, making it essentially an ap to gil conversion. what makes the materia with a 1 master cost stay at one sell price all the time, is it just setting the sell price to 0, and the game automatically makes it a max of one?

in the pc version, there are two 16 byte sections where the value is (it is inside the section, fourth byte in), one for the actual sell price, one for the shop's display (apparently), and all but two bytes in these two sections are the same, one before, and two after the value. maybe something similar will appear in the slxx file, even if the formats are different, the layout "should" be similar for the section it is in. the value might appear in two almost identical areas, and should be pretty close together. i hope i am right about this.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13 20:21:28 by secondadvent »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2009-06-13 20:30:07 »
in the pc version, there are two 16 byte sections where the value is (it is inside the section, fourth byte in), one for the actual sell price, one for the shop's display (apparently), and all but two bytes in these two sections are the same, one before, and two after the value. maybe something similar will appear in the slxx file, even if the formats are different, the layout "should" be similar for the section it is in. the value might appear in two almost identical areas, and should be pretty close together. i hope i am right about this.

I've been looking for something just like that (although I haven't been looking very hard  :-P)

Something tells me it might not be quite as straightforward as that, but it will probably be less tedious than trying out all of the 46s.

ARMs

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2009-06-13 20:44:32 »
The mastered price is is 70x the perchase price not the AP.

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2009-06-13 21:19:56 »
well i found something... it causes the shop menu to either cause the game to crash, or just stop loading (pointer to the file maybe?) when altered, and another similar to it doesn't seem to affect the shop menu at all, but doesn't change the master price either. i will tinker some more with it, maybe it is just a pointer, and the actual value i am looking for is nearby?

also, my computer froze on me, so that put me a little bit behind...

ok, it is definitely a pointer to the menu folder or something, because even the regular menu is forzen/bugged out by the changed value... time to move on.

i also found a value that when changed cut off half of the first line of text (the top half, not removing text... making only the bottom half of the text visible)... it seems likt i may have to manually change every value one at a time until i find the right one...

going to search the shopmenu.mnu file again... just because the pc version has things in the exe doesn't mean the psx one has it's info in the main file (the .exe has the info there, but it doesn't have the menus split into separate files, just has one lgp file for the menu stuff, so it is possible that the value is in the mnu file for the psx).
« Last Edit: 2009-06-13 22:37:57 by secondadvent »

ARMs

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2009-06-13 22:33:53 »
Yeah thats why i quite when i was trying to find it. 

secondadvent

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2009-06-13 22:40:47 »
well, there are only 42 spots in the shopmenu.mnu file that i havent changed (changed all in one fell swoop, it froze, then i changed everything that was below ~42c0, so all that is left to change is the stuff mixed in above. it shouldn't take too too long to find, though i may have to stop here shortly, since my friend is over.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-14 18:19:05 by secondadvent »