Read this first! > FAQs and Tutorials

Installing disc copies of FF7 on Windows 10

<< < (2/6) > >>

RedManMark86:
if someone could make an installer I would be forever grateful! Right now I'm stuck and don't want to pay for the steam release just to convert it back to the old version :/

Plus with microsoft shoving windows 10 down every ones throats this is going to become common and windows 10 itself is actually a really good OS

yarLson:
common?  Maybe not, there are very few people who still have the original version of the PC game.  Most people have steam this is really only a problem for a few nerds like us lol

RedManMark86:
so is there any chance of anyone doing this as right now I am completely stuck on what to do to get this to install other than buying the steam release :(

Insight:
Hm, i had no issues at all with SE downloadable version (bought version from the shop) on windows 10. I did this....

Started the GameConverter in admin mode. Set the correct game path (even when he does find it, just set it manually) and thats it.

RedManMark86:

--- Quote from: Insight on 2015-08-08 20:56:52 ---Hm, i had no issues at all with SE downloadable version (bought version from the shop) on windows 10. I did this....

Started the GameConverter in admin mode. Set the correct game path (even when he does find it, just set it manually) and thats it.

--- End quote ---

This isn't about the releases, this is for the original CD version

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version