Author Topic: tifa roullet question  (Read 6845 times)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
tifa roullet question
« on: 2010-03-18 06:22:47 »
hi, don't mean to ask a stupid question, but i noticed a while back a picture that showed a retexturing of the rollet (that how its spelled?) used in tifa's limit breaks, however, either its not in the releases, or its for some strange reason, im messing up in using it :P, so thus my question was this graphical change scrapped? i only ask because when i saw it, i really liked it, it was very visually appealing.

again, im sorry for asking this, i was just extremely curious, my ff7 passion has recently been renewed.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: tifa roullet question
« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-18 06:28:50 »
Roulette. And it should be there. It is part of btlbl_11

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-18 06:41:42 »
which folder would it be in in textures? i took a quick look through in battle as well as limit, didn't find it and either, going through the others right now, and thanks, i really do need to pay attention in english class

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-18 06:43:34 »
menuart

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-18 06:46:32 »
ahhhhhhh there it is, oh, my brother is asking me to ask if its possible to change the color (the white in the roulette). which is something im curious of myself ^_^ *punches him*

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-03-18 13:20:14 »
ahhhhhhh there it is, oh, my brother is asking me to ask if its possible to change the color (the white in the roulette). which is something im curious of myself ^_^ *punches him*

Open up the texture with photoshop or something and color to your heart's content. (just keep the filetype the same)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #6 on: 2010-03-18 17:39:45 »

Open up the texture with photoshop or something and color to your heart's content. (just keep the filetype the same)

my lil bro says thanks, now he wishes he didn't just have paint... :P his computer sucks

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-03-18 20:44:19 »
let you little bro know that he can color on the screen with markers for the same effect. What else would a big brother be good for?

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #8 on: 2010-03-18 20:45:19 »
let you little bro know that he can color on the screen with markers for the same effect. What else would a big brother be good for?

^_^ im good for lots of stuff, like hog tieing him then hanging him from the rafters in the basement

Cloud187

• View Profile
    • alt avatar
« Reply #9 on: 2010-03-19 02:41:05 »
lulz ^ that sounds fun

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #10 on: 2010-03-20 19:48:02 »