Author Topic: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven  (Read 496879 times)

Vir

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven
« Reply #475 on: 2015-05-31 05:57:54 »
Hello, Kaldarasha, I am using your mod through Reunion. In the R03b version today, I reached Cosmo Canyon and Bugenhagen was invisible while in his kitchen. He was visible in the planetarium, using a nice new model. Not a big deal, but I reported it in the Reunion thread since all bugs should be reported, and DLPB said I should let you know here (I think here).

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2015-05-31 17:27:21 »
I'm sorry but I'm currently very short in time. The question is why is he visible and than invisible? This seems to me more like a script problem (model is in hide status) or there is an extra model for him I'm not aware (anymore), but you could try to use the char.lgp (hopefully with the original chibi models) from the Reunions back-up. If it works than it's my model and it is my turn to find out why it's broken if not than it's up to Dan to fix it.

Vir

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2015-05-31 18:59:57 »
Ok. With those files switched, he appears in the kitchen (old model)... but when I put the new models in again and tried to replicate his disappearance, he appeared (new model). I have installed the newest version since last night, but DLPB would have known yesterday if he had changed something there that would fix it. I can't imagine how Bugenhagen could possibly have been on screen and I didn't see him when looking for him: he's shiny and bobbing up and down, so I gotta figure he really wasn't there the first time I played through. Well, all's well now.

Also, the change back and forth was startling: amazing work.

WhiteShadow11

• You are free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2015-06-07 17:24:13 »
Hi Kaldarasha,

Is there a way to use ChaOS in conjunction with Reunion3c? It always seems to crash right at the start.
I even unchecked Model Overhaul during Reunion3c installation, to not conflict with ChaOS.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 2015-06-08 17:43:23 »
Hi Kaldarasha,

Is there a way to use ChaOS in conjunction with Reunion3c? It always seems to crash right at the start.
I even unchecked Model Overhaul during Reunion3c installation, to not conflict with ChaOS.

I haven't tested R3c now and at it stands know I won't be able to test it this whole months.  :'(
Currently I have started an apprenticeship to a child care worker so it is a bit busy by me now.  ::)

drdaylight

• View Profile
« Reply #480 on: 2015-06-18 19:32:55 »
Hi Kaldarasha,

I was having issues with the game crashing after installing Reunion also. I've went through and tested a bunch of the options to see which ones would crash the game. I came to the conclusion that only "Script fixes for flevel.lgp" was causing my game to crash. I have all the mods installed from 7th Heaven Catalog except for:

Animations (instead I use "ChaOS Animation")
Menu Overhaul (using menu overhaul with Reunion instead)
Gameplay - Difficulty and Story

I didn't test "Weapon", "60FPS Battles", or any of the "Patches" (including "Break-9999HP patch") in the Reunion's install options. Everything else works fine.
« Last Edit: 2015-06-18 19:40:25 by drdaylight »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2015-06-21 08:04:29 »
Seems that there is an problem with the flevel of R03 (conflict with the closed eyes textures). I'll update the mod as soon as I can.

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2015-06-25 15:28:16 »
Hey man. xD Been a while. Alright i'm trying this out on my new Windows 8.1 gaming rig. I'm trying to download the Chaos base from the catalog and it seems to be calculating for hours. O_o

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 2015-09-13 03:07:07 »
 do you know anything about the field script effects?  They seem to be broken in ff7 pc.  The blending or the filters... or both.  You can notice it easily at Chocobo Farm when feeding chocobos.
the chocobos look crap

We have discussed this before.  Can anything be done?

It's been mentioned that this may be Aali's driver.  Can anyone confirm that original PC suffers with the same issue?

Edit. Exists in software mode too.  Although software mode makes the game look more consistent.  The 3D stuff blends in better.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-13 03:16:31 by DLPB »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2015-09-26 13:00:04 »
do you know anything about the field script effects?  They seem to be broken in ff7 pc.  The blending or the filters... or both.  You can notice it easily at Chocobo Farm when feeding chocobos.
the chocobos look crap?

The PC and the PSX are somehow different with the global light. I noticed it when someone 'super smart' did a 'let me google it for you' for me (some of these guys who think that SE has increased the polycount for the models and have improved the textures for the PC version).
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/14780/article/final-fantasy-7-now-in-hd-on-pc-comparison-shots-released/

If I see it right the PSX has more than one light...  :?

Godlift

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2015-10-19 19:17:35 »
I am looking to download the single files for my battle.lgp however the megaupload link looks like it was taken down, can any1 provide me with the latest update?

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2015-10-20 15:13:44 »
I hope that this are the files:

https://mega.nz/#!bU0SDYZI

Key:
!zpxMZCJ48ouJgF5N1XI_hIppwKLuuT6fqCIlK9x6GoE

They have changed theire service. I fear iro mods from the catalog are also effected by this.

Godlift

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2015-10-20 19:16:47 »
Thanks for such a quick responce man, I appreciate all your hard work!

Bryan244

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2015-12-29 03:05:54 »
I have been trying to find if you had a world map model too included with this, but I am sorry if I didn't find it in one of the posts. So these models replace the field, battle and map models? I know some mods when cloud is not moving in the map or in towns he is in like a t pose haha. That is actually my biggest pet peeve lol. I apologize if you have answered this before and thank you for the mod  :)

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 2015-12-29 03:17:04 »
I have been trying to find if you had a world map model too included with this, but I am sorry if I didn't find it in one of the posts. So these models replace the field, battle and map models? I know some mods when cloud is not moving in the map or in towns he is in like a t pose haha. That is actually my biggest pet peeve lol. I apologize if you have answered this before and thank you for the mod  :)

I don't remember who made this, but I think it's what you're looking for to fix the "T-Pose" http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1l30dl1l9t9x2x/AAFE.7z. It also adds a slight animation so they aren't standing completely still.   To extract it, use 7zip.  You might be able to put it in your /direct/char/ folder, Just make sure to enable direct mode in ff7opengl.cfg

Bryan244

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2015-12-29 03:32:57 »
Thank you very much mate. I really appreciate it.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2016-01-04 23:40:26 »
Kaldarasha, The Reunion models have an issue.  So far, Cloud's arms are too far apart, and the Cloud model (and prob the others) have broken texture in Chocobo and G-Bike minigame.

Also, is anyone going to work on animation?  Barrett and Heidegger definitely need it for run /walk.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2016-01-05 01:32:50 »

Also, is anyone going to work on animation?  Barrett and Heidegger definitely need it for run /walk.
Actually, Leet is working on it.  Probably won't be for another few months until he finishes though

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2016-01-05 04:29:10 »
You should actually have gotten a few animations from me for Cloud if not then in the single files should also be the animations.
I had worked on a couple of new animations to fix the z height problem the models have with the chibi designed animations, but since moths I have to less time to work on them. I probably will release what I have done so far this or next week. Maybe some are interested to do more of them.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: 2016-01-07 14:56:08 »
Actually, Leet is working on it.  Probably won't be for another few months until he finishes though

For Kaldarasha's models?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #495 on: 2016-01-07 15:48:53 »
For Kaldarasha's models?
No, just Barret.  It's not the exact same model, the bone structure is going to be a little bit different, but it might still look good on Kaldarasha's.   I doubt anyone else is up for the challenge.  Extensive animation editing in kimera is just a nightmare.  Dealing with bone rotations? Ugh.  Really wish borde would have finished his animation converter, I don't think there's anyone left that understands them on the level he did/does.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 2016-01-07 17:35:10 »
For Kal's, the biggest problem is mainly walk / run of heidegger and Barrett.  And the standing of Cloud.  The rest aren't too bad.

obesebear

• View Profile

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: 2016-01-07 18:44:19 »
Thanks!!  8)

Madaza

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 2016-03-09 11:25:50 »
thanks   ;)
 i've a little preference for the others main characters ,do you can send the others also ? i've lost the old sephiroth p:
I made sure that the man in red show not the wood and it was a little hunchback lol i'm not good in 3d drawing (but it's a bug official )
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/10/1457522723-1457513374-tt.jpg
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/10/1457526641-hh.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/10/1457526810-tttttte.jpg  http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/10/1457528377-yu.jpg :oops: :P
« Last Edit: 2016-03-09 12:00:35 by Madaza »