Author Topic: I have a doubt... how to modify the menu of Final Fantasy VII  (Read 8144 times)

AlbusJC

• If you really love something let it go
    • View Profile
Hello, does anyone know that file contains the texts that appear on the menu of the game? I'm trying pass it on to Spanish.

I already have the mode of battle and with respect to the main menu i have had to do it this way... is quite simple but is well.  :-D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Most of the text in the menu is in ff7.exe. I've edited some of it without any nasty effects, but be careful and always keep a backup.

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
Where did you get that start menu? I know it's APZ sword, but where did you get it? I ask because I've done a start menu using this sword. the only difference is I have the sword larger and the shadow edited to be smaller. I also don't have APZ permission to release it. That's why I wonder.
« Last Edit: 2009-05-16 00:41:53 by grimmy307 »

AlbusJC

• View Profile
grimmy307 I am not sure but i saw this picture with the sword and i wanted test in the game. Do you who put this photo truth? I hope you not bothered by this...

By the way, there any program able to edit these texts?

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
noI'm not bothered ny your personal mod. Just wondering if it was a public release. Sounds like it's not, so more power to ya.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
Hello, does anyone know that file contains the texts that appear on the menu of the game?
ff7.exe

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
that cloud avatar looks wicked! is it for public release?

Aurenasek116

• View Profile
that cloud avatar looks wicked! is it for public release?

If you want I can make you pretty much same one out of this pic:

AlbusJC

• View Profile
I have put these two photos as example to explain my doubt. It is very easy to create your own avatars.

drfellgud88 If I can do it, you also can and much better than I  :-D If you do not know how to make yourself the avatars I can explain how I did it and to do them for you same. 

Aurenasek116 you say that you can make it much better than this one. What do you recommend to me to make it better?  :-)

And... if someone of you knows something on how to modify the menu of the game, tell it to me please

Aurenasek116

• View Profile
Aurenasek116 you say that you can make it much better than this one. What do you recommend to me to make it better?  :-)

I didn't say I can make a better one o.O I think you need to work on your english :P I only offered help to drfeelgud88, so that if he wants I can recreate that avatar if you don't release it.

AlbusJC

• View Profile
Yes ... I also think it ... jeje. have patience with me...  :lol:

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
english isnt his native language so he has some trouble speaking it (this case, typing it)... and yeah, that be nice thanx