Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 267273 times)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #700 on: 2010-05-29 16:10:11 »
I'll post this in the Technical Support area, then. I'm also currently searching "ficedula.dll" in the forums. If one of you have the "ficedula.dll" file, can you just send it to me and tell me where you had it?

-.- tell you what, search until you find the easy download. and if you can't after about an hour, then ask, then i'll take the time to dig it up and host it right away.

sorry if i sound like a jerk, just a little annoyed that people won't search before asking

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: 2010-05-29 16:12:29 »
I'll post this in the Technical Support area, then. I'm also currently searching "ficedula.dll" in the forums. If one of you have the "ficedula.dll" file, can you just send it to me and tell me where you had it?
You can get it when you download ff7music. Its included in the download. Search for it in game tweaking. :)

Yarow12

• I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: 2010-05-29 16:47:31 »
I have FF7Music151, unpacked it into Ficedula, and didn't get any further than clicking the "Configure" button (I failed to figure everything out). There are 20 files in the Ficedula folder now. Not a single Ficedula.dll file.
The true problem is that most link download links for certain FF7 mod files are broken by now.

However, the problem has been solved. All I needed to do was go to http://ficedula.aaron-kelley.net/ and downloaded FiceLib 1.50. Inside I found the Ficedula.dll file. I am now following procedures to get this skin/model into the game.

Yarow12

• View Profile
« Reply #703 on: 2010-05-29 17:04:02 »
It all worked out, but is there any mod that also changes the appearance of Cloud while adventuring through towns and what-not?

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #704 on: 2010-05-29 23:47:57 »
It all worked out, but is there any mod that also changes the appearance of Cloud while adventuring through towns and what-not?

-.- im gonna say this again, see that nifty search bar in the right upper corner?

it is your friend, try it out before asking this question

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #705 on: 2010-05-30 00:30:17 »
And also no double posting please. :) Just modify your last post if you want to add something.

Yarow12

• View Profile
« Reply #706 on: 2010-05-30 04:31:48 »
I will from now on obey the law that is Qhimm. I'll also do the search.
To pay back the Qhimm, here's something that's super special awesome... for Final Fantasy VII fans.
Awesome Fantasy 7 by Egoraptor

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #707 on: 2010-05-30 05:12:20 »
I will from now on obey the law that is Qhimm. I'll also do the search.
To pay back the Qhimm, here's something that's super special awesome... for Final Fantasy VII fans.
Awesome Fantasy 7 by Egoraptor

ah yes ^_^ always get a laugh from egoraptor's stuff

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #708 on: 2010-05-30 06:05:55 »
Well Cloud with an ipod can actually make him kind of cooler in the main game. Kind of giving me an idea.. Hmm.. :)

poptdp

« Reply #709 on: 2010-06-06 17:39:29 »
after hours of trying to convert the apz battle model to field, i give up. cant someone just pm me their file? if its illegal or whatever, its not like the cops are one this site! i keep getting that damn error 9 when i try adding the texture. someone please help!

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: 2010-06-06 17:46:09 »
after hours of trying to convert the apz battle model to field, i give up. cant someone just pm me their file? if its illegal or whatever, its not like the cops are one this site! i keep getting that damn error 9 when i try adding the texture. someone please help!
Wait a second!  You have irrefutable evidence there are no cops on this site?   How did you manage that?    You must be CIA or something. 
APZ already made it perfectly clear he doesn't want anyone to release a field model version of his Cloud.  But you've made a strong point and proven how super special you are... so I'll PM mine to you... lol

I also see you are having problems with Kimera, so just for you I have added a convenient search button for the forums.  Keep in mind SEARCH is a brand new feature, and isn't perfect, but I think you will find an answer to your problem.

poptdp

« Reply #711 on: 2010-06-06 18:42:04 »
Wait a second!  You have irrefutable evidence there are no cops on this site?   How did you manage that?    You must be CIA or something. 
APZ already made it perfectly clear he doesn't want anyone to release a field model version of his Cloud.  But you've made a strong point and proven how super special you are... so I'll PM mine to you... lol

I also see you are having problems with Kimera, so just for you I have added a convenient search button for the forums.  Keep in mind SEARCH is a brand new feature, and isn't perfect, but I think you will find an answer to your problem.

thanks for the pm. FINALLY i can now have a good looking field model :)
props to you

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: 2010-06-06 18:44:09 »
Lol?

Which field model did you PM him?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #713 on: 2010-06-06 18:56:41 »
You're welcome! Lol.

Lol?

You need to upgrade your sarcasm detector, you're clearly using an outdated version.  :P

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: 2010-06-06 18:57:25 »
You're welcome! Lol.

Lol?

You need to upgrade your sarcasm detector, you're clearly using an outdated version.  :P

I thought v8.71 was the most recent. I'm going to check for updates now...

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #715 on: 2010-06-06 19:00:18 »
You're welcome! Lol.

Lol?

I thought v8.71 was the most recent. I'm going to check for updates now...

Damn, no x64 build...

poptdp

« Reply #716 on: 2010-06-07 05:53:22 »
You're welcome! Lol.

Lol?

oh right... he didnt send me anything ;)

apz freak

• View Profile
Re: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #717 on: 2010-11-17 20:52:55 »
WARNING!!!! RESURRECTING OLD TOPIC!!!!!

Hey guys, it's me! The ever controversial and apparently popular APZ FREAK!

You remember that model I made so long ago that everybody downloaded, and the last time I ever looked at file front it said it was downloaded over 4000 times!!!

Well you can't have it! Because it has material in it that wasn't painted by me. and YET! I can easily repaint a new one in like... less than an hour.

What I'm wondering is... If I repaint it for you guys, is there anyone willing to take the image and put it in the game for me?

At this point it's more a you guys thing than it is mine, so if you really want it, I'm asking for your help.

BUT
If you have alittle patience I'll have a brand new one that'll blow the old one outta the water. So really what's the point of hanging onto the old one!? but I'll do it if people want it.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #718 on: 2010-11-17 22:31:44 »
Well, for what it's worth, I say repaint the old head first. That way we have something to use now, while we all wait with bated breath for your entirely new model.
However, I can't help you, so my opinion's not really worth much!
Either way, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Cheers.  :)

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #719 on: 2010-11-18 05:25:51 »
I'm pretty much indifferent, but from how much your skill has evolved since this original one, I'd say on to the new and improved one

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #720 on: 2010-11-18 23:39:25 »
i can wait. i like the idea of a better model :D

Jester876

« Reply #721 on: 2011-11-24 20:57:20 »
PLEASE APZ freak, do a repaint! I have absolutely no experience in getting textures in game, regardless, I will request a repaint. I know someone out there is skilled enough to do it, and I would really appreciate a new field or battle model for cloud. The blocky one is really getting on my nerves and the  AC cloud is too small and dark.

:-(

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: 2011-11-24 22:09:01 »
Please do not post in topics that are this old. It is against the rules. Locking topic.