Author Topic: Clothes mod  (Read 3124 times)

onixel

• View Profile
Clothes mod
« on: 2019-09-23 21:24:48 »
Is there any mod that changes the clothes or the color?

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Clothes mod
« Reply #1 on: 2019-09-24 00:23:00 »
if you are addressing final fantasy 8 then i also hope for that , it would be nice to be able to change the costume for squall, zell and selphie since they have the two seed uniforms :O , also i want to change the effect of the auto-abilities so we can chose the positive status that we want to posses

onixel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-09-24 01:28:08 »
Yes for viii i'm trying change texture color of irvine but to hard for me, thats why im surprise there no costumes mods for characters or at least i cant find them no so much love for viii i guess xD
« Last Edit: 2019-09-24 01:31:03 by onixel »

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-09-24 10:18:53 »
of course this game don't get enough love, fortunately enough love for the game editors and the incoming hi res textures, but in general not enough love , hat's true , in any case in the remastered version the textures of the clothes should be easy to find , they are somewere in the main.zzz archive, and about mods, do you know were are stored the data of the various auto abilities? such as auto-protect , auto-reflect ecc... i want to change to put another positive status instead of auto-reflect
« Last Edit: 2019-09-24 10:24:37 by rartart »

greator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-09-24 20:41:30 »
That would be the same as character skin/texture replacement. You should go to the Rebirth Flame mod, get that installed and paint the textures yourself.
I said 'paint' because that texture is just a normal png files.

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-09-25 00:38:57 »
ok, and what about the other thing i asked? like i said i want to change the effect of the auto-abilities but to do that i need to know what's the file that contain the datas about those abilities, for example: i would like to have auto-triple instead of auto-reflex