Off-topic forums > Completely Unrelated

Locking threads

(1/3) > >>

DLPB_:
Locking threads because one fool turns up and abuses me isn't really cool.  It just plays into the hands of the troll, so I request it be reopened.

Second, Ric instigated it and was 100% worse, yet is not moderated.  That needs addressing.

LordUrQuan:
+1 Agree.  I typically don't question moderators, but DLPB was not the instigator, nor does he deserve the more severe punishment.

-Ric-:

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2019-05-16 18:13:30 ---Second, Ric instigated it and was 100% worse, yet is not moderated.  That needs addressing.

--- End quote ---

I instigated it, yet on the post I quoted, you were going off on someone for "lack of IQ".
Besides all I did was call you basic, ask what your achievements were and ask you if you really believed your IQ was above average. To which you again replied with "low IQ insults" and "shite brain". (lmao).

I do agree that locking threads isn't cool though. It's not like there was excessive profanity, actual threats or anything too crazy but oh well.

I'd also agree with equal punishment.

🤷‍♂️

LordUrQuan:

--- Quote ---you were going off on someone for "lack of IQ"
--- End quote ---
That "someone" would be the general drivel-watching populace.  The use of deus ex machina, plot armor, and other gimmicks to get the heroes out of trouble, protect someone who by all rights should be pushing up daisies, and other general show-writing laziness that we have to put up with these days.

--- Quote ---ask what your achievements were
--- End quote ---
Uhh... heard of Reunion?  That's his.

-Ric-:

--- Quote from: LordUrQuan on 2019-05-17 02:34:07 ---That "someone" would be the general drivel-watching populace.  The use of deus ex machina, plot armor, and other gimmicks to get the heroes out of trouble, protect someone who by all rights should be pushing up daisies, and other general show-writing laziness that we have to put up with these days.

--- End quote ---

The point isn't at whom it was aimed. It's what it was aimed at someone, period. If you dish it out, you gotta be able to take it.

--- Quote from: LordUrQuan on 2019-05-17 02:34:07 ---Uhh... heard of Reunion?  That's his.

--- End quote ---

Well I asked about his achievements as far as Tv/Script writing goes. Not about everything he's ever done. I'm obviously aware of his work with Reunion. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version