Author Topic: [FF7PC] [7H] Enhanced Stock UI (2.0)  (Read 169769 times)

mitz

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] [7H] Enhanced Stock UI (2.0)
« Reply #275 on: 2023-10-03 20:48:17 »
amazing work everyone! look how far we've come! 8-)

Z0tikos

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2023-10-09 19:32:54 »
Anyone else getting a single random character in front of item names on pickup with this mod?

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2023-10-10 00:33:32 »
Shouldn't be possible if your mods are up to date.

Z0tikos

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2023-10-10 16:13:23 »
Shouldn't be possible if your mods are up to date.

Latest version of the mod (10/8/2023) installed, and all other mods I have are auto updated. Tried turning off certain features of the Enhanced UI mod, but the issue is still there. The issue goes away when I completely turn the mod off. It's a recent issue too, since I was playing a month ago and the weird character in front of item names wasn't there.

guilewarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2023-11-28 01:09:52 »
Hi. Just want to say I enjoy the mod. Got a quick question. Is there any way to change the modern spell names? I just wanted to tweak some of the name. And thanks in advanced.

pagusas

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2023-12-02 00:13:29 »
Long time lurker, registered just to say thank you so much for adding Steam Deck instructions/support.  I appreciate you and all that have contributed, and will attempt to contributive and help myself!

InanimateCrbnRod

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2024-02-25 17:57:19 »
Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask this:

I'm trying to get my ideal setup for enhanced stock UI but the issue is that I want to use the design from "Retouch" without the remake style avatars. I would like to use the brushtroke avatars from "finishing touch" ideally, but no matter how I configure these I get thrown errors regarding compatibility with FT, RT, and ESUI. Is there a way to mix these three? Or is my best bet to unpack Retouch and learn how to replace their avatars with the ones I want manually? Thanks in advance

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2024-02-26 06:56:22 »
Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask this:

I'm trying to get my ideal setup for enhanced stock UI but the issue is that I want to use the design from "Retouch" without the remake style avatars. I would like to use the brushtroke avatars from "finishing touch" ideally, but no matter how I configure these I get thrown errors regarding compatibility with FT, RT, and ESUI. Is there a way to mix these three? Or is my best bet to unpack Retouch and learn how to replace their avatars with the ones I want manually? Thanks in advance

The main avatars can work just by putting FT above retouch and turning FT's theme off... If you're talking about MINI avatars, that's not possible.

InanimateCrbnRod

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2024-02-27 04:10:44 »
Sorry I wasn't clear. I want to use retouch's theme but I don't like the avatars that retouch uses. I actually figured out how to edit the textures and I'm trying to replace them. thanks!

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2024-02-27 10:33:35 »
Sorry I wasn't clear. I want to use retouch's theme but I don't like the avatars that retouch uses. I actually figured out how to edit the textures and I'm trying to replace them. thanks!

You don't have to edit anything. You can use any main avatars you want.

rhymesmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 2024-03-23 20:41:02 »
HELP!!!! My game was working perfectly fine with my mod configuration until TODAY that ESUI pushed a new update! My beautiful, beautiful Ninostyle HD Tifa turned into this:

https://imgur.com/VFwtdgG

https://imgur.com/I9KcQz6

I haven't installed ANY other new mods and until the day before yesterday everything was normal! There were no update to ESUI then. But then today I updated and this happened! Can the mod creator help me please? What could have been in this update to interfere with the textures?

Here is my load order

« Last Edit: 2024-03-23 20:57:04 by rhymesmatter »