Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] Multiple mods and Modding Framework-The Reunion [R06f]  (Read 3025400 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
did you turn off the audio log?

oblongsausage

• View Profile

1. When Tifa is in the first slot of the party, Cait Sith will freeze when attempting to read Cloud and Aeris' fortune at the Temple of the Ancients. Tifa appears to be in a fighting stance, which doesn't seem normal.

FYI - this happened to me with Barret in the first slot. Maybe it happens if anyone other than Cloud is in the first party slot?

oblongsausage

• View Profile
did you turn off the audio log?

I see this:
Audio_Log_Level = 4

Haven't touched the setting.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
it doesn't matter as it's been fixed.  again see the database.  and disable audio logging.  the database also mentions that bug.  Your game will die without doing that.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-09 06:49:00 by DLPB »

ffVIItoosweet

• View Profile
Great mod DLPB, been lurking for awhile and appreciate all your and everyone elses efforts.

I was getting the after battle crashes frequently before the update and the change audio log file to 0 tip. I played for 3 hours last night and got one of those after battle crashes with no crash.log. I'm on R06D and I got audio log set to 0. They for sure seem to be happening much less frequently than they were, but I don't think the issue is entirely gone. Will update more as I play if it happens again.

Again thanks for all the monumental effort you put into this thing.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
The reunion log is still active and will also be gone by R06e but there may still be odd issue remaining.  Not audio log related though.

I do need your app log and the template posting though from post 1 whenever you get a  crash with audio logging on 0.

Cloud’s Stripe

• View Profile
[FF7PC-98/Steam] Multiple mods and Modding Tool-The Reunion [R06d]
« Reply #6056 on: 2020-04-09 14:11:11 »
Hello DLPD,

Don’t want to sidetrack the thread, just two tiny suggestions (inspired by the possible inclusion of Satsuki’s work).

-Would you consider adding Sega Chief’s ‘No Mouth Mod’ to The Reunion’s ‘closed mouths’ option? Mouthless mod for 7th heaven?

Mouthless mod for 7th heaven?
 https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=70098&share_tid=18891&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eqhimm%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D18891&share_type=t&link_source=app

-Would it be possible to include an option (similar to Kaldarasha’s character models) to maintain the texture/model of the main characters original weapons throughout the game despite equipping other weapons?
(I use Wallmarket exclusively for that purpose.)

Having these options readily accessible in combination with all of Reunion’s wealth provides an incredible dream version of the original for me, and I reckon many other newcomers to the modded game.

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: 2020-04-09 14:12:47 by Cloud’s Stripe »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
See FAQ on first post. You should be able to add these mods yourself using R06 framework.

oblongsausage

• View Profile
it doesn't matter as it's been fixed.  again see the database.  and disable audio logging.  the database also mentions that bug.  Your game will die without doing that.

Sorry, I had seen the crash after battles in there earlier, but didn't notice the update. Thanks!

So I would just set audio logging to 0 until R06e, right?

Agravaile

• View Profile
So I would just set audio logging to 0 until R06e, right?
Correct.

spookitty

• View Profile
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm fairly new to modding FF7 and I was having a bit of trouble.

I installed the [ur=http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19204.0l]Satsuki graphics mod [/url]for the sake of upscaled backgrounds and menu graphics, but I've found that when I install the fonts included with the mod that it completely removes the Playstation icons and replaces them with blank spaces. Is there anyway to keep the menu content from this mod as well as the Playstation icons used in Reunion?

ffVIItoosweet

• View Profile
Had another after battle crash a second ago. This time I think I was in x4 or x8 speed (first time I don't think I was fast forwarding.) I was attempting to run away from a battle at Cosmo Canyon and it happened. R06D and audio log set to 0.

Here's the APP log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ScRTtnitiZOeNyH86Ab00Jg1yCRzH5D/view?usp=sharing

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
You know the drill @kuraudo. If it's the original, then don't post it here.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-10 22:25:25 by DLPB »

Wiseman

• View Profile
I got a crash when I entered Niblheim for the first time. Here are my requested files. It does so repeatedly. The save file is the first on slot 2.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lupWSrnmsYBxtRdFNuR2_ErBiok0dr0N

ffVIItoosweet

• View Profile
I got a crash when I entered Niblheim for the first time. Here are my requested files. It does so repeatedly. The save file is the first on slot 2.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lupWSrnmsYBxtRdFNuR2_ErBiok0dr0N

You gotta disable new translation to enter nibleheim for now until next update comes out.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
reunion database :p  I am expediting R06e.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-11 10:23:40 by DLPB »

stylesismilo

• View Profile
Decided to make an account here and report a bug:

The help menu in battle does not fully disappear and flickers, when pressed Select, it will go "on" and "off" and flicker at the same time.

Understand a similar bug was solved in R06d as seen in the google document, but it is still happening, just that no buttons are being pressed.

Agravaile

• View Profile
Hopefully, the crashes will be dealt altogether since the next update. Is the driver migration gonna be from r06e or we wait until r07?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
No ETA at all.  And crashes can't be dealt with altogether - because there is no way to know if there are more, where they are, or how many.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Decided to make an account here and report a bug:

The help menu in battle does not fully disappear and flickers, when pressed Select, it will go "on" and "off" and flicker at the same time.

Understand a similar bug was solved in R06d as seen in the google document, but it is still happening, just that no buttons are being pressed.

Are you sure?  It should be L2 now as of R06d. Post Reunion.log. It works fine for me.  Also your bug report is confusing.  You mention select then mention no buttons.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-12 03:35:20 by DLPB »

stylesismilo

• View Profile
https://youtu.be/FewCbqc7_hg

Apologies for not being clear. As you can see in the video above, the help window keeps flickering. There are times where you can see it flashes more intensively, that is when I am pressing the "select" button.

Do I need to put any logs up? I've checked the but I don't think any of the logs mention anything.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
I need your save file and reunion.log.  Yes. I cannot recreate it. 

I'd also check your Config to make sure you haven't got 2 keys assigned to same control or something.,
« Last Edit: 2020-04-12 12:43:00 by DLPB »

ffVIItoosweet

• View Profile
I looked in the database and I don't think I seen this issue. I'm on R06d, with new translation turned on and during Reunion installation I'm pretty sure I checkmarked all options, I'm using all default names for my chars.

After you try and get on Airship after Icicle area right before Diamond Weapon attacks Midgar Cait Sith's dialogue is messed up a couple times. Then after Diamond Weapon attacks Midgar and they fire cannon at Sephiroths Cave, Cait Sith's dialogue is messed up at multiple points and then after Barret says "You're with Shin-Ra, ain't ya? So, why the hell not!?" after Cait Sith starts sulking no matter what I hit on controller or keyboard I can't advance past it (your speed up function still works during that point though) have to disable new translation to get past. I can't tell if anything else after that was busted with new translation during those scenes as I kept it off until I got into Midgar. Here's a video of his messed up dialogues/what it looks like without new translation + save files if needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27RFEEWx3AE

Save File 07, just get on Airship and you should see first couple messed up dialogues:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w6XMSaB6K20tphxrKWidQTonxJ77BjJP/view

Save File 02, get on airship and fly towards Sephiroths Cave and cutscenes will trigger so you should be able to see it:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T46X62oGwMNGPSrBB6ytM8SplQo0VekJ/view

skyhawk

• View Profile
1. During the Bugenhagen planetary machine event, after the elevator raises and the perspective/scene changes, the companion characters appear fine and Cloud seems to be missing. However, as the event proceeds, it appears that Cloud’s model is upside down and huge (like, 10 times larger than the other characters) so that only his boots are showing and moving around. After the event ends and the scene changes to when the elevator begins lowering back to the ground level, his model appears as normal again.

Interesting. This same fault has been observed intermittently happening at the Cloud/Barret naming field during the opening, as well as at the train tracks just beyond the Corel Reactor. In both cases it just randomly decides to happen sometimes.

I'd say it's pretty important you get yourself another save back at that point and see if this is repeatable?

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Paptimus990 - this is a known issue with Aali code and will only be fixed once I've migrated to True Odin's update ffxn.