Author Topic: Speed up game to help with level grinding  (Read 3457 times)

piedpiper12

• View Profile
Speed up game to help with level grinding
« on: 2014-03-30 19:11:09 »
I've been searching around for answers on this but can't get any joy. Also, at this time the search button on the website isn't working.

I usually don't post in forums because I can find the answers I need by googling but it seems that nobody is interested in doing what I want - speeding up the game by 2 - 5 times, just so I can quickly grind out enough cash to buy 99 iron bangles in as little time as possible.

I tried Tifas' bootleg, the game just sits on the title screen and won't let me do anything, also, the background graphic has changed and I didn't want that so probably messed up the set up there. Now I am running off the steam launcher and I have Aalis' custom installed. I know this gives you control over framerate but I can't figure out of to do it.

Ideally i'd just like to be able to turn on a function that speeds up the entire game, so i can get into battles quicker and finish them quicker. Is this possible? I used to do it with ePSXe but now I am playing the steam version because I prefer the look of it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for being a newb.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: Speed up game to help with level grinding
« Reply #1 on: 2014-03-30 20:33:40 »
You want it, you get it.
This tool is what you need:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14194.0

piedpiper12

• View Profile
Re: Speed up game to help with level grinding
« Reply #2 on: 2014-03-31 17:09:21 »