Author Topic: [resolve]Conversion format. Bmp ->. Tex with software Omega.  (Read 9032 times)

ViP

Hello :)

I am french, I will do my best to explain my problem.
Do not proficient in English, I translate therefore with automatic translator. I apologize in advance.

Thus. I want to change avatars (File: menu_us.lgp) of my PC game, Final Fantasy VII ultimat edition. What I accomplished:

I have an image. Jpg, that I talk to the format. Bmp (cloud.bmp) with the software Paint.net (or even photoshop)
8-bit and 128x128 pixel.

In the software Omega, I click on "Load BMP File" and select cloud.bmp.
I then click on "Load TEX File" and select the file cloud.tex (précédament extract file menu_us.lgp). The pre-display works ...

Then I converted by clicking on the "Convert!" (just below "Convert to TEX).
In the record on behalf of 2.tex cloud, or by replacing the original file cloud.tex.
I firmly Omega.

I Omega opens, click on the button "Load TEX File" and look at the pre-visualization of my file. Tex previous record / convert.
I get a picture of very poor quality. Illegible. Brouillée.
Below are the screenshots (screen):

- Bad
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6696/cloudcaptureii9.jpg

- good
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8889/cloudcapture2ql6.jpg

Even result with the pre-visualization software Highwind.

Hence it can happens next? From my image. Bmp j'enregistre that evil? I do not know ...

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Version française:

Bonjour :),

je suis français, je vais faire de mon mieux pour vous expliquer mon problème.
Ne maîtrisant pas l'anglais, je traduis donc avec un traducteur automatique. Je m'excuse d'avance.

Donc. Je veux modifier les avatars (du fichier: menu_us.lgp) de mon jeu PC, Final Fantasy VII ultimat edition. Ce que je fait:

J'ai une image .jpg, que j'enregistre au format .bmp (cloud.bmp) avec le logiciel Paint.net (ou même photoshop),
en 8 bits et 128x128 pixel.

Dans le logiciel Omega, je clique sur "Load BMP File", et sélectionne cloud.bmp.
Je clique ensuite sur "Load TEX File", et sélectionne le fichier cloud.tex (précédament extrait du fichier menu_us.lgp). La pré-visualisation fonctionne...

Ensuite, je converti en cliquant sur le bouton "Convert!" (juste en dessous de "Convert to TEX").
En l'enregistrent au nom de cloud 2.tex, ou, en remplaçant le fichier cloud.tex original.
Je ferme Omega.

Je ouvre Omega, clique sur le bouton "Load TEX File", et regarde la pré-visualisation de mon fichier .tex précédemment enregistrer / convertit.
J'obtiens une image de très mauvaise qualité. Illisible. Brouillée.
Voici les captures d'écran (screen):

(UP)

Même résultat avec la pré-visualisation du logiciel Highwind.

D'où cela peut t'il venir? De mon image .bmp que j'enregistre mal? Je ne sais pas...

Merci d'avance pour votre aide :)
« Last Edit: 2008-05-13 05:05:25 by ViP »

Destiny

• View Profile
Re: Conversion format. Bmp ->. Tex with software Omega.
« Reply #1 on: 2008-05-12 11:21:49 »
Ah i can answer your problem in a sec.
Just use Omega to extract the bmp from the tex (remember then, if you think to modify the .bmp, watch out for saving the image as 256 color (8 bit), then use textool to take it back into the texfile replacing the previus one.
Hope it helps ^^.
Omega has this problem, and textool sometimes fails where omega is strong. So they are the 2 faces of a medal :D

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-05-13 02:33:14 »
Destiny : Quick question, I've never used Omega so I may be in left field here but I do however speak french.

What he wants to do is take a .bmp image he has modified and transfer it back to a .tex but it comes out garbled and not make a bmp out of a tex as you seem to suggest (unless I misunderstood here).

VIP : Comme je dis ci-haut, je n'ai jamais utilisé Omega mais en lisant le texte de Destiny, il semblerait que si tu ne sauves pas ton bmp en 256 couleurs (8-bit), tu vas avoir des problèmes.

Je parierais que c'est la cause de ton problème.

Sinon il semble suggérer d'utiliser un logiciel se nomant textool pour reconvertir un bmp and tex.

J'espère avoir pu t'être utile en tant que traducteur!

ViP

« Reply #3 on: 2008-05-13 05:04:48 »
Marcis@ Merci pour la traduction, vraiment sympas  :-)
Tu ma  aider dans le sens ou tu confirme ce qu'il me semblais avoir compris.

J'ai donc réussi. Trop content  :-D

Je ferais partager mes modifications sur les avatars, et autre, sur un nouveau topique/sujet.

Destiny@ Thank you very much Destiny  :-)
I would share my changes on avatars, and other on a new topical/subject.

Even a thank you both of you  :wink:

« Last Edit: 2008-05-13 05:07:29 by ViP »

Destiny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-05-13 06:46:33 »
Destiny : Quick question, I've never used Omega so I may be in left field here but I do however speak french.

What he wants to do is take a .bmp image he has modified and transfer it back to a .tex but it comes out garbled and not make a bmp out of a tex as you seem to suggest (unless I misunderstood here).

VIP : Comme je dis ci-haut, je n'ai jamais utilisé Omega mais en lisant le texte de Destiny, il semblerait que si tu ne sauves pas ton bmp en 256 couleurs (8-bit), tu vas avoir des problèmes.

Je parierais que c'est la cause de ton problème.

Sinon il semble suggérer d'utiliser un logiciel se nomant textool pour reconvertir un bmp and tex.

IJ'espère avoir pu t'être utile en tant que traducteur!

I understood his problem, so the solution is what i said. Omega is good for taking out a .bmp file from a tex, but for the reverse passage, he needs textool, because omega bugs when you try to put a .bmp inside a tex, and causing your problem. Download textool and use that program to put the .bmp you modified inside the .tex, but remember that youre .bmp file must be 256 color (8 bit) or your image will screw up.
« Last Edit: 2008-05-13 06:50:02 by Destiny »

Chrisu

• Simply there
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Programs
You know, with my Highwind you can even convert the image.
Just open cloud.tex in the LGP archive with the TEX Editor and then click the import button and load your bmp Image.
Then save the archive and your bitmap should be in the lgp archive, converted to TEX.

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008-05-13 22:26:51 »
Destiny : Didn't mean to imply you didn't understand.  As I said, I've never used Omega so your original explanation was a bit hazy to me.  But that's pretty much what i had understood from your message.

I was just trying to act as a facilitator here.  Good thing is you helped him solve his issue so great!

VIP : Ça me fait plaisir mais c'est vraiment Destiny qui a fait tout le travail.

J'ai hâte de voir ce que ça va donner.

Destiny

• View Profile
Im happy i helped you and your friend. Sorry if i didnt explained you that correctly in my first answer. But you can try Highwind too, that is a very good and useful program that synthesize lgptools,omega and textool. It has some good stuff

ViP

Automatic version translator:
Destiny@ Your explanation, on your first post, was very well. C' is right that I am small French, and that Marcis my nicely helped for the translation :-D
Ok for the Highwind software. I l' would test this way. C' qu' is true; it has l' surface very complete.

Still thank you, with you two (j' insist), and with soon :wink:

Version Française:
Destiny@ Votre explication, sur votre premier post, était très bien . C'est juste que je suis un petit français, et que Marcis ma gentiment aidait pour la traduction  :-D
Ok pour le logiciel Highwind. Je l'essayerais de cette façon. C'est vrais qu'il a l'aire très complet.

Encore merci, à vous deux (j'insiste), et à bientôt  :wink:

« Last Edit: 2008-05-14 09:35:01 by ViP »

Destiny

• View Profile
Lol im italian, only my grandfather and uncle are french but im the only one in the family that cant talk french XD so i can understand only your english words  :lol:

Chrisu

• Simply there
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Programs
Here's the Highwind download link.

ViP

Destiny@ lool :-D
Chrisu@ Thank you for the bond but I l' had already to download :-D
Congratulation for this creation. It is very good :-)

To afflict for the automatic translation. J' imagine that I should not be easy has to include/understand. I AM WELL To place TO KNOW ^^

[out subject] Your smiley are rotted ^^

« Last Edit: 2008-05-14 14:08:09 by ViP »

Chrisu

• Simply there
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Programs
Destiny@ lool :-D
Chrisu@ Thank you for the bond but I l' had already to download :-D
Congratulation for this creation. It is very good :-)
Thanks im happy if my program is useful :)

The smileys are cool  :roll: :|

Alkor

• O_o
    • View Profile
Emmm can someone give a link of Omega? :roll: :wink:

Alkor

• O_o
    • View Profile
Thx :wink:

Ok all done 8-)
« Last Edit: 2008-06-02 07:02:13 by Alkor »