Author Topic: character model files  (Read 3479 times)

romeo14

• View Profile
character model files
« on: 2009-07-21 13:57:19 »
ok so i have FF7 installed in 2 different directories. i one has a mod installed that replaces a bunch of models and other things. i was wondering if there is a text file that someone has made so i can tell what files are what in the battle.lgp and the field.lgp
what i want to do is use this mod with the exception of Cloud and Barret, so if i knew which files belonged to them for the field and battle i could just swap them out. and which file is the RAGNORAK cuz id like to change just that weapon.
thanks for the help
« Last Edit: 2009-07-21 13:59:40 by romeo14 »

Nero

• View Profile
Re: character model files
« Reply #1 on: 2009-07-21 20:51:14 »
Try mirex’s documents.
Here’s a link where you can find them:
http://www.ff7modhd.yolasite.com/ff7-modding-class.php

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-07-21 22:31:17 »
There are several model of Cloud and Barret on the field.lgp. Suggest you using ifalna to preview them. In an alfabetically sorted list, all files between a .hrc file and the next one belong to a single character. As for the battle models, Cloud is defined by the files rt* and Barret by sb*. Ragnarok is stored in rtcz.

romeo14

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-07-22 02:53:40 »
thanks alot Borde. long story short, i got a mod that changed every main characters battle and field models. i liked them all except for clouds and barrets. now i got apz's cloud and the original barret in for the battle and im gonna finish and put the field models in tommorow. thanks to your short and to the point explanation i was able to go in there and know what files i was looking for :)
Mod can lock this now if they want seeing i got all the help i needed...and thanks again guys