Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam]SeeDReborn v4.1 Multi-Language [NEW! More Options!] (5/22/19)  (Read 556919 times)

dogigniter

• View Profile
Erm,

Not sure if someone already did this, but I added Xbox 360 controller buttons for 4.1. Modified from the RAR posted a few pages back. Again, not sure if I was just making work for myself, but it didnt take long.. here > https://drive.google.com/file/d/17y6SrCX8-cnzhkkUmvq3M2UsHUmv9Tp5/view?usp=sharing

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Erm,

Not sure if someone already did this, but I added Xbox 360 controller buttons for 4.1. Modified from the RAR posted a few pages back. Again, not sure if I was just making work for myself, but it didnt take long.. here > https://drive.google.com/file/d/17y6SrCX8-cnzhkkUmvq3M2UsHUmv9Tp5/view?usp=sharing

Hey thanks!  I have one, too - just forgot to include it.  I think I was planning on releasing in the other thread, but I should probably combine it all.
I want to check yours out when I get home, and I'll have a link to mine as well!  Thanks!

Zara9

• View Profile
hey

okay i got this to work now, but everytime i try to launch my ff8 non remaster pc steam game version it crashes how can i fix that problem
« Last Edit: 2019-09-06 12:41:03 by Zara9 »

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Hm... sounds like you need to download the dx9 update (win10 needs it). Go to the MCINDUS Steam Guide for FF8 and go to the troubleshooting section.  That dx9 link will be the one you want. download, install it, then run DXSETUP.exe.

After that, if you still have problems, follow the 2010 and 2013 vc redist download links on that same page.

Good luck!

Zara9

• View Profile
Hey Mcindus

i did all of that you suggested to me and now i am having a hard time getting your Lunatic Pandora mod package to work the right way

the start menu background did not change at all, and the menu on the game did not change at all either

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Hey Mcindus

i did all of that you suggested to me and now i am having a hard time getting your Lunatic Pandora mod package to work the right way

the start menu background did not change at all, and the menu on the game did not change at all either

Show me screenshots of your FINAL FANTASY VIII folder, your FINAL FANTASY VIII/tonberry/hashmap folder, and your FINAL FANTASY VIII/textures folders

Zara9

• View Profile
hey

would you be able to do teamviewer with me please, because screenshots won't work for me right now because i do not want to show the whole world whats on my computer

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile

Zara9

• View Profile
I just do not know how to make this program work at all

i tried everything i could think of here, plus i still do not want everyone to see my computer when i send in screenshots there are private stuff on my computer

Zara9

• View Profile
I need help please

dogigniter

• View Profile
hey

would you be able to do teamviewer with me please, because screenshots won't work for me right now because i do not want to show the whole world whats on my computer

seriously? so you'd allow someone you don't really know full control of your PC (no offence Mcindus!!) versus cropping some screenshots? this is a weird planet sometimes

d1474796

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2019-09-09 19:47:16 »
« Last Edit: 2019-11-22 08:32:39 by Lorath »

daedrixx2

• View Profile
Hello everyone, I hope this is the right topic to ask. I wondered if it was possible, now that the remaster is out, to take the remaster's menu (I mean fonts, HUD, icons, letters, numbers... everything) and port it to the ''old'' 2013 FF8 as a more ''vanilla friendly'' SeeDReborn. One could say ''Just get the remaster then'' but Squall's new character model completely breaks the deal for me... 20th century Squall is just better imo.
« Last Edit: 2019-09-12 13:18:13 by daedrixx2 »

Darziak

• View Profile
I really like the menu options you've made Mcindus, so I'm experimenting with them.

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
I really like the menu options you've made Mcindus, so I'm experimenting with them.

Haha cool!  Nice corners! I didn't think to just change those, honestly :)  Nice touch!
« Last Edit: 2019-09-12 17:29:37 by Mcindus »

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Hello everyone, I hope this is the right topic to ask. I wondered if it was possible, now that the remaster is out, to take the remaster's menu (I mean fonts, HUD, icons, letters, numbers... everything) and port it to the ''old'' 2013 FF8 as a more ''vanilla friendly'' SeeDReborn. One could say ''Just get the remaster then'' but Squall's new character model completely breaks the deal for me... 20th century Squall is just better imo.
  SeeD 3.1 is the most 'Vanilla' version of seed.  It has a font VERY similar to the REMASTER, and nothing is modded like my current versions of SeeDReborn.

zainerockid

• View Profile
Is This Mod working for the remaster?? FFVIII Remaster 2019

Darziak

• View Profile
Haha cool!  Nice corners! I didn't think to just change those, honestly :)  Nice touch!

Looks like there's a bit of leeway to throw some details in there. Just gets iffy when the length part repeats especially on GF summon countdown.

gunner_1207

• If your upright an above ground,its a gd day
    • View Profile
thats quite a nice touch Darziak , nice :)

onixel

• View Profile
Is it possible to change the gunblade cursor of the hitech theme?

Edit:Nvm I tried to edit it myself and it works xD
« Last Edit: 2019-09-25 13:23:31 by onixel »

daedrixx2

• View Profile
Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but since this is a text-font problem and I'm using SeeD maybe  it's related (the only other mod I use apart from SeeD is Project Angel Wing). I'm referring to the black screens that let you choose which sigil to break after a boss fight with a guardian in Ultimecia's castle. The text is completely broken: the cursor leaves a ''shade'' when when going up and down the options, the unlocked abilities, which should be gray, stay white, and after the 2nd or 3rd boss parts of the text disappear completely, leaving only a glitched mess. If there hasn't been yet discovered a way to fix the modded screens, maybe there's a way to show the original text just for those ability unlock screens?

roxasdualsword

• View Profile
Hi Mcindus and thanks a lot for the mod, it is fantastic, by the way, how could I change the gunblade pointer for the old hand cursor? I'm using SeedReborn V4.1, thanks in advance.

Virus1988

• View Profile
Spanish version dont work ( Solution )
Install Version English and put hashmap from spanish version

the error in spanish version

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
That looks like a recent Project Angelwing issue, and not a SeeDReborn issue.
The SR Spanish version was tested fairly extensively, so I don't think that's it.
If you check the Project Angelwing thread, you can see that the updated spanish hashmap is listed in one of my last posts there.
Let me know if that helped!

Razburk

• View Profile
Hi, I have a problem downloading the SeedReborn V4.1 Spanish file, when I try to open the winrar file it tells me that it is damaged or damaged, could you please upload it again to MEGA or another site? Thank you. I'm sorry for my level of English, I am Spanish.