Author Topic: FF7 Game Freeze (2)  (Read 3231 times)

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
FF7 Game Freeze (2)
« on: 2007-12-26 13:07:48 »
My FF7 Game Freezes Again At This Part:

I've already tried GYPT but it doesn't work. I think it only works at the "Cosmo Canyon Apparatus Demo Freeze" and the "Gold Saucer Date Freeze"

I've also tried replacing the old tm20dec.ax(100kb) at the Windows/System32 folder with the new tm20dec.ax(300kb) but it doesn't worked also

I have also my program compability set at Windows 98

My FF7 game doesn't requires any disc... It has it's movie direcory, the movies play but it is empty... I mean the movies play black and white but it doesn't matter me, all I want is to finish the game even without the movies... So please help me with this problem...

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 and my Computer Specs are:

2.2 GHz - Intel Celeron Processor
256MB - DDR SDRAM Memory
60GB DDR SDRAM - Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics With Up To 64MB Shared Video Memory
32MB - S3 Trio32/64 Video Card
DirectX 9.0c

*Hope that helps...

Trojax

Re: FF7 Game Freeze (2)
« Reply #1 on: 2007-12-26 23:07:32 »
Well I think thats where they see the Weapon coming from the sea and fire all the junon guns and cannon at it (movie).  So its probably a movie problem... If your movies play black and white something is wrong... maybe you have ffdshow decoding the movies?
You should get gspot ( http://www.headbands.com/gspot/ ) and load a FF7 movie from the movie directory and see whats going on. 

You want to see Source > Avi Splitter > Truemotion decompressor > Video Renderer

The avi splitter should be    C:\WINDOWS\system32\quartz.dll
My truemotion is C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tm20dec.ax  its version 2.0.6.9
and my renderer is the same as the splitter.

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
Re: FF7 Game Freeze (2)
« Reply #2 on: 2007-12-27 12:17:49 »
Well I think thats where they see the Weapon coming from the sea and fire all the junon guns and cannon at it (movie).  So its probably a movie problem... If your movies play black and white something is wrong... maybe you have ffdshow decoding the movies?
You should get gspot ( http://www.headbands.com/gspot/ ) and load a FF7 movie from the movie directory and see whats going on. 

You want to see Source > Avi Splitter > Truemotion decompressor > Video Renderer

The avi splitter should be    C:\WINDOWS\system32\quartz.dll
My truemotion is C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tm20dec.ax  its version 2.0.6.9
and my renderer is the same as the splitter.

Can you teach me how to use Gspot... and how can I change my avi splitter, truemotion and renderer?