Author Topic: FINAL FANTASY XIV (14) !!!  (Read 12049 times)

Chocobo

• View Profile
Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV (14) !!!
« Reply #25 on: 2009-06-29 09:33:54 »
I hope if it goes online people won't be abusing the most powerful spells/summons/attacks/whatever it is they will use in FF XIV...

TerrawindX2

« Reply #26 on: 2009-07-08 14:53:54 »
I wonder why people are complaining about the new gameplay FF13 has to offer when it is very reminiscent of another awesome game called CHRONO TRIGGER.

Which also, would be nice to have a remake XD

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-07-08 15:24:55 »
I wonder why people are complaining about the new gameplay FF13 has to offer when it is very reminiscent of another awesome game called CHRONO TRIGGER.

Which also, would be nice to have a remake XD

I think that people are complaining because it seemed at the time (dunno whether things have changed, haven't been keeping up with the news lately) that FF13's gameplay would be more like that of F12.

Anyway, if it is like Chrono Trigger, that would be awesome; it's my second favourite game of all time (or third, depending on how I feel about MGS).

Sadly, there was going to be a fan remake, but we all know what happened to that.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009-07-08 23:09:59 »
I've actually been wondering for a while how they managed to pull that off in the first place?

I mean it looked awesome. Did they use a specific game engine for it or something?