Author Topic: Birthday Blues  (Read 4473 times)

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Birthday Blues
« on: 2014-12-30 19:35:39 »
It's my birthday.  I was going to post a before/after horizonpack/worldmap video but I started to do it and it just made me depressed... lol.
Wish I could go out tonight :)

What do you guys do when you -really- want to go out, but you're flat broke?  I'm sick of netflix lol

**EDIT**
I started rocking out to my music and it's helping me feel better. :)
**WARNING -- Shameless Plug Below**

Take a listen if you want:
13 to Midnight on iTunes
My Music Website
« Last Edit: 2014-12-30 23:28:40 by Mcindus »

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: Birthday Blues
« Reply #1 on: 2014-12-31 00:52:05 »
Happy Birthday!

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-12-31 02:16:44 »
I keep an emergency stash of alcohol and Left 4 Dead for just such an occasion.

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-12-31 04:11:39 »
Happy birthday!

You don't need to go out to have a wild night, you could host an ayahuasca ceremony in your living room... or just drink like covaar said.

Watching vice documentaries almost always makes me feel good about my place in the world.  :D

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #4 on: 2014-12-31 20:01:52 »
I keep an emergency stash of alcohol and Left 4 Dead for just such an occasion.

This is a great idea.  Thanks for the suggestion, Covarr.  Glad I picked up L4D for free back when they had that crazy Steam deal.

Happy birthday!

You don't need to go out to have a wild night, you could host an ayahuasca ceremony in your living room... or just drink like covaar said.

Watching vice documentaries almost always makes me feel good about my place in the world.  :D

I haven't done any psychadelics in a loooooong time.... lol.  I don't know if I'm ready for the gates of the universe to pry open my third eye.  Thanks, though ;)

Thanks for the Bday wishes, you guys! Now that it's over and done with, HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!
« Last Edit: 2014-12-31 22:36:15 by Mcindus »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #5 on: 2014-12-31 21:37:16 »

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2015-01-01 01:42:27 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 07:47:38 by Jenova's Witness »

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #7 on: 2015-01-01 03:18:35 »
1. I want this video.

2. It's a matter of perspective.  I don't have any family and few friends.  I didn't celebrate my birthday a few weeks ago or Christmas.  I've been alone for most of this term break.  But I feel nothing (at least nothing bad, except anger at Skyrim for being a buggy mess and FF12 for having an awful loot and treasure drop system).  I'm glad that I have a roof over my head, a fridge, freezer, stove, oven, private bathroom and shower, a bedroom, and a door i can safely lock.

If you're sad, then volunteer at a homeless shelter for a day or two.  Trust me, after you see how strawberriesty life in a homeless shelter is you'll be glad to live inside without crackheads as bunkmates.

1. It will be out soon. :)

2. Sad IS a matter of perspective.  You don't know who I am, what I have, where I live, or what I have experienced, etc. so don't jump to conclusions, please.  Also - I'd rather feel a little down or a little up than feel nothing at all.  I wasn't looking for pity,  I was looking for ideas on how to spend my time on broke birthday when I was feeling down.

Modding FF8 has taken over a lot of my old 'gaming' time and since I can't afford too many titles, we get mods! lol.
I haven't had the chance of running into the awful loot system in FF12 or the buggy mess that is Skyrim, but I hope to one day soon.