Author Topic: October 23rd 2009 Casting Call - ends tonight at 5PM EST  (Read 21258 times)

Psychosupreme

• View Profile
Re: October 23rd 2009 Casting Call - ends tonight at 5PM EST
« Reply #25 on: 2009-11-30 05:01:39 »
I've just come back to this site (after installing FF7 again lol) and noticed all this FF7 Voice talk lol.  After a few PMs with Mesden I've got a bit of an interest in this.  I know most of the big characters and main NPCs are taken and how there are really only little roles left.  I was just wondering if we could get an updated list of what small characters/lines still do not have a voice.  I'd even be interested in only a few villagers if I can lol.

Theclad

• Idir - FFDream.com
    • View Profile
    • FINAL FANTASY DREAM - Webmaster
« Reply #26 on: 2009-12-01 20:55:36 »
Hello, I had respond to the casting call in the middle of 2008 for BIGGS, I wanted to add for him my french touch, you know what I mean?!

Now I think I Could be great with an other characters like just an officer or a soldier.
I'm working on a french FF VII : CRISIS CORE FANDUB : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SRWhJtVxk

I'm working on FFDream.com, I'm redactor and I have a partnership with SQUARE ENIX Europe (and the new SE France).

contact me at [email protected] ! thx !

Mantis

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-12-21 23:24:50 »
Wow, interesting project. I'd help but I thought my British voice would be a setback. Interesting you're accepting British VAs since it would be odd if a lot of characters had different accents. I'd like to see how this turns out. I would contribute myself, but I don't really have any experience and don't think I'd be much good anyway!

I'll keep watching this project though. I'm looking forward to it. It would be nice if you could combine it with some of the more popular modifications when the project goes "gold".

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-01-15 17:44:37 »
I've just come back to this site (after installing FF7 again lol) and noticed all this FF7 Voice talk lol.  After a few PMs with Mesden I've got a bit of an interest in this.  I know most of the big characters and main NPCs are taken and how there are really only little roles left.  I was just wondering if we could get an updated list of what small characters/lines still do not have a voice.  I'd even be interested in only a few villagers if I can lol.

Officially, all male roles are filled.  We, however, welcome understudies so PM me your e-mail and I'll get in touch with you if you want to send in a demo.  That stands for everyone too.

As for female roles, only Shera and Lucrecia are open at this point.

We do also have a whole list of NPC's (over 50, both male and female) and understudies and smaller roles would be set up to do those.

Mantis

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-03-11 18:39:44 »
Will there be any roles available for very small role characters like guards who only speak a couple of lines?

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-03-12 13:20:31 »
yes.

send me a PM with your contact info.

Timber

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-03-31 16:47:45 »
Hey guys, just wondering how the progress is? Really looking forward to this.
Also was wondering, how do you plan to do the voices in the FMVs, like the Sephiroth / Jenova scene and the ending scene?
Just dub over the videos and replace them I suppose?

Also I could lend my voice to an NPC if you would like, never voice acted before though. Also, I'm Australian male.