Author Topic: Frequently asked questions  (Read 2356 times)

seifertemp

Frequently asked questions
« on: 2009-08-06 22:10:53 »
1.  Why is jari allowed to bait and flame with impunity.  Why is it that 4 different members left Qhimm's because of him, yet he remains?
2.  Where is this Qhimm?  
3.  Where are the mods?
4.  Why do forums attract scum like Jari/ammo/cat shagger
5.  Why should one reduce themselves to a moron to fight a moron?

:lol:  oh lets all rejoice in stupidity.

You know what I can't even be arsed threatening or doing this anymore.  Nothing less than putting him in hosipital would make me happy,and I seem to have outgrown my ability to relentlessly behave in the manner I need to beat him here,

But we will see, because im going nowhere.  :)  Whether I stay in peace we will see, but I wont be beaten or hounded away by a 34 year old piece of shit.
« Last Edit: 2009-08-06 22:13:24 by seifertemp »

Jari

Re: Frequently asked questions
« Reply #1 on: 2009-08-06 22:13:27 »
2.  Where is this Qhimm? 

Sleeping, I reckon.

3.  Where are the mods?

You in a hurry to leave, or something? :-D

seifertemp

« Reply #2 on: 2009-08-06 22:14:10 »
2.  Where is this Qhimm?  

Sleeping, I reckon.

3.  Where are the mods?

You in a hurry to leave, or something? :-D

As i said, I aint goin.  I will be back :P  oh and jari...you're slipping up pal.  I just successfully baited the king baiter

hahaha  :-D

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-08-07 03:11:18 »
you are so desperate to call something a win that you could only come up with "i succesfully baited the king baiter"?

jari JUMPS at anyone who mentions his name. if i say "i wonder what jari's last post was" he would come waltzing right up to me and say "this one right here"

stop acting like a child

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-08-07 03:16:48 »
Xelane, you seriously need to quit posting replies to all of his trolling threads.  Just ignore it and let it die please.   In case you weren't around for the previous "battle of wits", anyone trying to "help" ends up not helping and instead makes the thread a little blue button that I have to click on to make go away, and it's really pretty annoying.

So please... I beg you... from the bottom of heart... quit replying to these threads.

This goes for everyone

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-08-07 03:20:56 »
no problem

(last post)