Author Topic: FFVIII PC (yes another one of these stupid threads)  (Read 2559 times)

H2SO4

OK i'm about to die of frustration looking for this patch. It's 5 minutes to 2 right now (as i'm typing this), andi've been searching since 12:00 for a patch.

All the sites that have the patch aren't working, or don't host it anymore for some arb reason....probably outdated or something ghei like that

I am serioualy reaching the end of my patience, and if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.

Ok, so the 8 bit paletted textures don't work for radeon cards...got over that issue...just get your eyes used to it, not much else you can do about it...

[after all the complaining of a tired 16 yeard old frustrated with his FFVIII game]

OK, so here's the problem: nearing the end of Disc 2, when i'm supposed to go and attack Galbadia Garden, I pilot Balamb Garden into it, but nothign happens. The FMV doesn't initiate, and i dont' fly hrough GAlbadia GArden either. I just keep hitting it like a stupid brick wal in my way.

I know it's been asked like a million times, but of all the solutions i've read up, nothing works. FFS, even the EA site doesn't have FFVIII for some fing arb reason.

Please, anyone help me...either give me a URL that WORKS or please email it to me, or dcc over a program or something....JUST FFS SOMEONE HELP

[*goes to sleep, irritated he couldn't play FFVIII for the time spent searching for the stupid patch*]

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
FFVIII PC (yes another one of these stupid threads)
« Reply #1 on: 2004-06-26 09:40:45 »
1. Please keep language civil if you have to post offensive word or bypasses like "Ghei" just star them out :)

2. I Don't actually have this problem. But that might be because im running a  DB system now....and regretting it seeming as I got a free copy of SuSe yesterday :z

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
FFVIII PC (yes another one of these stupid threads)
« Reply #3 on: 2004-06-26 22:44:01 »
That might be for the UK version? (I think I tried the UK patch once and it complained, but I'm not sure.)
http://aaronserv.dyndns.org/hosting/ffsf/patch.html