Author Topic: Streaming Video Game music trubute (including lots of FF) by LeonhartGR  (Read 2030 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
In 1,5 hour from now, @5pm Greece time I will be live streaming a "Video Game music tribute", from classic retro to modern game music. Only good quality and original remixes will take turns with some classic ones. Unfortunately the server only allows 128bit/sec mp3 audio quality.

This stream is dedicated to a female friend from New Mexico that struggles with cancer. Whoever can afford to contribute financially to help with the therapies I'm willing to give her email address to contact in person, if she grants me permission of course (I believe that if there are some serious offers she definitely will but she never asked for charity, this decision was clearly of my part)...

So if you want to listen just open the following address with vlc or another streaming media player http://leecherworld.info:8002/listen.pls I think they grant a limited access to 50 listeners only. For any music tracks suggestions I will have my gmail on so pm here if you want to contact me. Thanks!

Update: It was a lovely stream! Everyone satisfied! I will be streaming random times a week when the dj booth is free and I am in the mood for it. Thanks!
« Last Edit: 2013-04-07 18:08:13 by LeonhartGR »